aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. simplyme
    simplyme
    Maybe you should check out the tenimyu slash comm at lj. But there's mainly Shirota x Aiba.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    nah I'm fine I hear alot about them from the people in the community I'm in now lol|
    do you guys do alot of talking in here?
  3. simplyme
    simplyme
    No we don't. Nobody wants to talk to me... *mumbles*
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    not so much of an active group then..I don't know how people can not talk..how about if I ask a question? why do you guys love it so much? no I'm not being mean I'm just wondering as its something to talk about...my reasons are in my ava
  5. simplyme
    simplyme
    To be honest, I'm not sure why I love tenimyus this much. I love PoT and I didn't really like the LA so I started to watch the muscials... At first I was just curious and I wasn't a fan of the 1st cast (sorry!!! *hides*). I liked the 2nd but I fell in love with the 3rd one. I saw the beginning of the rikkaimyu, Must Be Strong and voila! Suddenly I turned into a rabid fangirl. The 3rd cast was so awesome. I like the 4th cast a lot, too and I think that Shougo was the best Echizen so far. The fanservice and a lot of bishies running around, it's impossible not to love tenimyu.
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol don't need to say sorry..you like what you like and I don't really know the difference since I'm all about those two..and I think that carries over from their real life friendship ya know?people keep saying 4th cast wasn't good..I have yet to see it
  7. simplyme
    simplyme
    4th cast Tezuka and Echizen were brilliant and DL5 was absolutely amazing XD. The rest of Seigaku was pretty good too, I think people just miss the previous casts so they are a bit prejudiced.
    End yeah, Shougo played Ryoma really well, with all his smirks and echizen-like attitude.

It's really worth watching.
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    no the other people I talk to like the other casts to..I forget who it was but someone was pleased with the 5th one
    alright I'm going to watch them all *nods* may take some time tho
  9. simplyme
    simplyme
    Where did they see the 5th cast? Where they at the show? As far as I know, the dvd is not out yet?
  10. mitsukunixx
    mitsukunixx
    Hiyo~~! Neww here!
    eep i love tenimyu.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast