aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    i ain't a newbie but this is my 1st time to post here *waves everyone* i'm a tezufuji freak forever n sanayuki pair!! luckily i got permission from my friend, max...i post here her unofficial 5-page PoT dj tribute to tezufuji fans (including meh) in this group XD XD XD other pairing fans can join enjoying the dj as well ^o^

max's chibi PoT dj (read from left - right) enjoy!

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5 (end)
  2. Meloddy
    Meloddy
    Hi!!! i'm new here
    tenimyu forever... I love tenimyu
    Hyoutei - Kato Kazuki
  3. evilfrogger86
    evilfrogger86
    Lol, I like that dj, pushing Ryoma out of the way, good going Fuji!
  4. simplyme
    simplyme
    Anyone's alive here? .
  5. evilfrogger86
    evilfrogger86
    I'm still kicking... barely, the holidays are taking they're toll on me~
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol I was looking for a different group when I saw this..guess which cast is my favorite and as for favorite characters..again..guess lol gotta love how tuti is telling the 5th cast oishi how to be the golden pair.."Right...let's love each other." is the new oishi to the new kikumaru<3 but you guys must already know about that tho..still it made me laugh^^
  7. simplyme
    simplyme
    The best Golden Pair was in the 3rd cast (in my opinion). I looooved how they were always touching ech other. They were perfect. Seto is <3.
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm all about Tuti and Takashi so I think my opinion is based on that
  9. simplyme
    simplyme
    Yes I can see that. XD No matter which cast, I'm glad they included all the GP gayness
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol yeah I know eh
    does anyone else in here like tuti and takashi as the golden pair? cause I have a contest going with them as a pairing...so if anyone wants some points it'll be easy..its a fic contest..and you could base it as them playing the golden pair^^
    anyone find it weird that you have to buy the fouth cast dvd twice b4 you can buy the fithcast?
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast