aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. griDbug
    griDbug
    haha I still have to make the game XD; So much work to do T^T
  2. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    I totally understand what you mean with Inui griDbug....even though he's considered a main character it seems he is overlooked quite a lot. He is an awfully strong willed person and his devotion to the team is amazing. I've never seen him as cold, just that he has a cool exterior...I always found him fascinating because I never quite understood him.
    You're right that he is used alot in the show and never really thanked...but I think Kaidoh apppreciates his contributions to the team more than anyone else. I adore seeing their friendship on the show...they are both semi outcasts of the team, and seeing them work together is really nice.
  3. griDbug
    griDbug
    Yes, I do think Kaidoh obtained a new found respect for Inui when they paired up, albeit, Kaidoh unwillingly at first. I'm glad he said that he wanted to keep playing doubles with Inui though.

I always felt that somewhere inside Inui must have been very lonely, you know? I think the reason he uses fear as a motivator (the juice) is also a way to keep his distance from the team to protect himself from being thoroughly rejected by a real doubles partner again (which I think stems from Renji breaking up their partnership with no real reason - that Inui was told about anyway - when they were younger).

A~ah... *sigh* my heart goes out to Inui. He's made of love.
  4. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    He is made of love. He probably has a very fragile but beautiful heart but is afraid it'll get hurt again. I was very mad at Renji when I found out he ditched Inui because in the flashbacks they seemed like such good friends you know, and then it was over. Inui seemed so open and happy at that time then it all went away.
    I think Inui needs a big hug *hugs Inui* he's so cool. ^_^
  5. flordepp
    flordepp
    I HAD to post that picture, I couldn´t help myself. If this isn´t canon, I don´t know what is
  6. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    LOL I love that pic flordepp....you're right, it is canon XD
  7. CuRsEd_KyUuBi_1023
    CuRsEd_KyUuBi_1023
    Hey all! I'm new to this social group and just HAD to put this pic in! I think it's so cute!!
  8. flordepp
    flordepp
    Hi and welcome CuRsEd_KyUuBi!! Yay another PoT fan! Many thanks for that lovely pic
  9. flordepp
    flordepp
    No one´s posting here .
    Ok, who´s your favourite pair?
    My all time favourite is Perfect Pair (TezxFuji)
  10. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    @flordepp - EchizenxMomo <333 ^^ perfect pair is cute also.. and golden pair of course <3
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast