aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. shattered
    shattered
    @gri ~ im doing commerce i actually quite like it even though the subject gets a little dry. so long as there's money to be made are you in uni? and how many uni students are here?
  2. griDbug
    griDbug
    haha yes, I'm in uni, though they just cut my degree from the academic programs listing because there was under 20 students enrolled in it (actually, I was the ONLY one enrolled in it). Since I was doing a straight academic doctorette and only 2 years into it, I couldn't finish my course in the outlined "phase-out" time of 2 years. So I reapplied this year for a faculty change and now I'm no longer studying Astrophysics under science, but OMG Asian Languages under arts. There goes two years of my study life down the toilet. >.<;;
  3. shattered
    shattered
    wow that totally sucks gri! and you're doing something really different as well! astrophysics? i dont even know what that it something to do with science i take it? wasnt there a similar sort of subject you could take?
    well at least you learned something
  4. 1Yukielric1
    1Yukielric1
    waahhh everyone seems to be in uni now....i start hopefully in july ^^

if anyone is in victoria...who is going to supanova, minifest and animania melbourne
  5. Nekoboy
    Nekoboy
    @1Yukielric1: I'm in Tas, but I'll be going to manifest in september :3
  6. griDbug
    griDbug
    @shattered: haha it's all good XD I don't really mind ^_^ Life's a long road, twists and turns are just part of the journey~
  7. shattered
    shattered
    @gri ~ 'journey' ..... >_< ... its a hsc thing ...

the conventions sounds interesting but ive never been to one before so im kinda scared >_>
  8. ricca123
    ricca123
    aww I wish conventions would come up north to FNQ....
  9. shattered
    shattered
    what's fnq?

edit - ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i get it! thats a good one!
  10. souritsu
    souritsu
    @shattered - Oh I so totally understand what you mean by the word 'journey'... I've had enough of that word last year >__<!
    It's like the HSC has made us all become allergic to that word..lol

By the way, are there anyone who's going to Mini-animania, Animania, SMASH! or Supanova in Sydney this year?
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast