aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. ricca123
    ricca123
    Lol. the water would be warm too... ewww.. it would be like swimin in soup!!! haha.
    Doesnt the human brain boil at like 60 degrees or something?
  2. shattered
    shattered
    that reminds me of that movie where people were swimming somewhere and then the water started to boil
  3. griDbug
    griDbug
    dude, you'd be like lobsters in a pot That's totally creepy right there. I used to live up north, I remember sooo many days of school being cancelled because it was over 40 degrees XD
  4. ricca123
    ricca123
    @shattered wasnt that dante's peak? and the couple were in the hot spring? and then go soupified?? heh
  5. shattered
    shattered
    @ricca ~ yeah i was referring to dante's peak which channel 10 has show many many many times just like men in tights and their other 'regular' movies >_>

@gri ~ yes! ... too creepy!!!! ugh i cant imagine surviving a school day in even late 30s degree weather, our school didnt even have aircon until after we GRADUATED!!! it was hellish *especially* in the demountables which were like large, human-sized ovens
    ... so glad i go to uni now where theres aircon in all the rooms
  6. ricca123
    ricca123
    lol at channel 10 regulars... heh. I HEART men in tights.. ("if I was that close to a horses weiner, Id be worried about getting pissed on!!" heh)

We had aircons at our schools but they wouldnt turn them on till it was over 30.... sux...
    But yeah... uni is good. Aircons at uni rule... when they work...
  7. shattered
    shattered
    yes men in tights was good ... i got the dvd "H R Blockhead"
  8. 1Yukielric1
    1Yukielric1
    haha yeah..we were practiucally living in the water for that day...and surprisngly the water was actually quite cool. it was better than standing out of it where you could actually feel the heat

that's that volcano movie yeah?
  9. shattered
    shattered
    yes dante's peak is the volcano movie with pierce brosnan
  10. griDbug
    griDbug
    @shattered: What are you doing at uni? ^_^
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast