aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. imaginekt25
    imaginekt25
    heya how did you know I was australian- was it a post somewhere?

and I'm glad I'm the second member- does it mean I'm second in charge?
  2. ricca123
    ricca123
    YAY!!!! I knew there had to be more Yaoi fans in Oz than just me!! haha
    oo oo!! can I be 3rd in charge!!?? lol
    Ill keep an eye out for more aussies!!
    Aussie aussie aussie!!
  3. Nekoboy
    Nekoboy
    Yaaaaaay happy members!! ^O^

@ imaginekt25: I searched the introduction section for "australia" and tackled everyone there to get their butts into this club xDD

Nice to meet you guys! ^O^
  4. angerbda
    angerbda
    Hi there!!
    ... Now I know who to ask where I can have a chance to buy my manga in this part of the world
  5. lebanax
    lebanax
    Thanks ricca123 for finding me! ^^

So only 6 aussies so far... oh well I guess we can still have a party!
    Hope everyone had a great Australia Day! XO
  6. shattered
    shattered
    @ricca ~ oi, oi, oi

yay, i *knew* there were more aussies than i thought, but i've only met one so far (who is hasn't joined, but i shall do something about that )

ooops ... i never made an intro thread .. i just dived straight into the forum but i proudly claim to be from sydney!

there is a distinct shortage of yaoi sources here other than kino ... mostly having to pay more for cost of postage than the books themselves if buying from japan or america T__T because on the down side, we are far far far away from everyone and everywhere else >_< except new zealand
  7. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    Well I make eight!

Hello everybody! I'm from Sydney (and it's damn hot here right now). It's really nice to know that there are other Aussie fans around! I've come across a few over on LJ, when I asked about a year ago where you buy yaoi manga without having to rob a bank, but only shattered on this forum (and only very recently). So where are you guys all from?

@shattered: I only made an intro thread about 6 months after joining. I was too shy! (and thanks for letting me know about this group!).
  8. Nekoboy
    Nekoboy
    Yaaay 8 Members! Welcome everyone! *hands out plushies* ^___^

@knickerbokerchu: I'm from Tasmania ^^
  9. ricca123
    ricca123
    Well Im from Townsville... you think its hot in Sydney... lol... Least you dont have the humidity!! And dun go on about no where to buy stuff!! Capital cities are better than bloody Tville... closest we get to manga here is in EB or Angus&Robinson (I nearly tripped over my jaw when I saw manga in A&R... lol)
  10. ricca123
    ricca123
    BTW: Happy Aussie Day to everyone for the other day!!
    What did everyone do??? I worked... w00t... Work is always so much worse when ppl are drunk and your not... heh.
    @lebanex - keep an eye out for more of us!! heh
    @shattered - Where I am, Tville, is actually closer to japan than america!! It is about 6000km from tokyo to tville... Los Angeles city is about 8800km away!!
    Oh the humanity!!
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast