aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. ricca123
    ricca123
    welcome Lozz!!! Aww more people from Down south...
    *waits for a northerner to surface*
    Keroppi is my hero. he's so awesome. I had all keroppi stationary in grade 7. it was awesome.
  2. Ygnol
    Ygnol
    hey guys and girls hows it going just finished work and thought id say hi to everyone and ask whats happening??
  3. 1Yukielric1
    1Yukielric1
    any one here going to supanova?
    neko....that is awesome...manifest is a must hahaill also be going....all 3 days and volunteering as well as cosplaying, in the cosplay chess and the cosplay comp
  4. souritsu
    souritsu
    @lozzenator - *waves* Yay~ It's great to have another Sydney yaoi fan XDD
    @1Yukielric1 - I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Supanova ^__^ Which location are you talking about?
  5. sweetmisery21
    sweetmisery21
    *waves* Hiiiiiiii just came across this group , glad to see a few Australian's here , I'm a fan from Melbourne , Victoria. Haven't been on aarin much as before , but still lurk around time to time XD
  6. shattered
    shattered
    hey there sweetmisery21! i think Ygnol was looking for another victorian so now there's at least 2 of you guys!
  7. Cherubium
    Cherubium
    Hi I'm from WA perth, kinda lonely, but yeah I finally got my Yaoi flame burning again.
  8. shattered
    shattered
    we need some kind of map that points to how who lives where im sure there's some google thing like that but im too technologically behind to sort it out. anyone care to try?

ooh yay 25 members already! thats a nice number and now there should be some more coming soon as well!
  9. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    Yay!! People from the same-ish timezone!! I'm from Victoria. Good for me!!!
  10. shattered
    shattered
    okay i went through all the posts and counted that there are 5 from Qld, 5 from Vic, 6 from NSW, 2 from WA and 1 from Tassie... so that's 7 unaccounted for
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast