aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yeah Kakashi Mangekyuo is different from itachi but that doesn´t mean that it can´t have other abilities as well.
    I don´t know a lot about the Rinnegan but I´m sure that we will learn more about it soon.

@Fire-chan: We don´t go trick or treating here in Denmark - so I watched a lot of horrormovies and at midnight I began to work on my NaNo WriMo - passed 5000 words already - though I can´t update my wordcount
  2. kinai26
    kinai26

So damn cute
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Kinai-sama?! You dont trick-or-treat? *faints* No Free Candy?!?!?!?!

I guess were just a bunch of weirdos here in the US..... But sadly If I showed up in costume asking for candy I think someone might call the police.... Im to old. However, the party I went to was AMAZING!
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    We don't trick or treat down either too..
    Heck...
    Other than some teenagers, we don't even know when's Halloween.
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Halloween here is more about carving pumpkins for decoration, watching horror movies - and other than that I make a very delicious pumpkin soup for my family - that´s our halloween tradition... and nope - there is no candy - well for the kids yeah but not the rest of us.
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    O.o *puts back on her costume and goes to eat the leftover candy* sounds like fun over there too
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Posted an update for `Decive` XD

@Fire-chan: Hmmm yeah though ostumes and candy sounds really, really good too
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    If I wanna make a thread with links to all my fics - under what category do I place it?
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    i dont know
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    I´ve posted a short one-shot: Naru x Shino - plz enjoy and there will be an update for ´Cook` on friday
Page 88 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast