aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. Jabba
    What premonition???
    You never mentioned any!

Holy crap...
    It's been MONTHS since one of the major characters died...
    I think Kishimoto might be getting ideas again...
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Oh it´s a long time ago - I posted on this thread like... 5 or 6 months ago - I had the terrible idea that Kakashi was going to die - I still hope I´m wrong - I would hate it for him to die
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    I dont want Kakashi to die!!!~~~~
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hiya minna
    #phew# Tomorrow is a big day for me - My bachelor exam is at 10 cet - please wish me luck.

I have been working my ass off all weekend - not only to get ready for my exam - but to finish one of my fics.

The final chapter of ´Blood` will be posted as soon as I get up tomorrow (in 10 hours or so) It will be un-ed at first but I have mailed it to Zetsu who is my beta. I hope you´ll like the ending XD so don´t forget to leave me a comment once you´ve read it.
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    Good luck!!!
    *Huggles*

May you get full marks!!!
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    good luck!
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Thank you for your support - I got a 10 which is equal to an A in the American system - i am so happy. My teacherwas so happy that she hugged me. I still have 3 exams before I graduate but this one was the most important one - heh heh and i got the highest grade of the day (really - I did)
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    Congrats!!!! *Huggles*

How did it go?
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    it went really well. I was so nervous but I was able to answer all their questions - maybe because I wrote about art, creativity and how to learn to have confidence in yourself - which is where my interst lies besides writing of course.
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Calling all my stalkers, friends and loved ones. Prince and i came up with this crazy idea to make a fic where you guys are the stars. Wanna join in and be a part of it?
    Sign in here:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f192/t...ml#post1889756
Page 86 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast