aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    I´m off watching some of those you suggestedJabba-chan XD
    And minna: tomorrow is monday ta daaa new update on blood will be posted as soon as I wake up - around 07.00 CET
  2. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    haha I started watching xxholic yesterday^^ another friend here on aarin told me to an I love it to^^
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    Helo minna
    OMG I´ve overslept this morning!!!! But I´m up now and I´ve just posted the next evil chappie of ´Blood`. Wa little luck I´ll be able to update ´Forgive me` tomorrow so cross your fingers for me ne XD
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Kinai-sama I was looking for your posts and it took me almost 5 min to realize you changed your av!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the update *runs off to read it*
    ---
    @ Jabba-chan: I might start watching xxxHolic, I heard it was good from a few friends.
    @akatsuki-san: Im glad you like Vampire Knight, Im cosplaying Yuuki for the upcoming anime gathering near me I kinda look like her (short, brown hair, brown eyes, likes vampires ^-^)
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello loves XD
    Finally I managed to finish the next chapter of ´Truth` and posted it. Plz enjoy XD
    I´, sorry for the lack of updates and time I spend on the web... but RL is a pest right now. Plz bear over with me - I´ll make it up to you late on XD
  6. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    @firesflames -aaaw thats so cool:3
    and you have to start watch xxxholic its soooo good<3<3 i'm really addicted now XD
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    @akatsuki_fan
  8. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @katsuki: i love it too and i am still waiting for new episode: i already read manga and i can say that zero is hotter in manga as in anime...but he is still hot
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Well Im glad I got some people hooked ^-^ Its really good, I might take some pics and post them on here after my costume ships in
    @akatsuki-san: Hehe I did and now im addicted. Great just what I need, more addicting manga
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello minna
    I&#180;ve just posted a huge update (and somewhat hot) chapter for &#180;Cook` plz enjoy.
Page 38 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast