aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i know ^-^,

welcome to the new members,^-^
  2. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    That would be awesome, Kuro. Maybe if it sells really well in the U.S. that might be a possibility.

Woot! I just got done dl the third drama cd.

New folks
  3. argona
    argona
    hello everyone I'm so glad to find this group!
    I loooooooooooove sex pistol!I just want more
  4. CSMars
    CSMars
    sorry if this question's been asked... but where are these 2 manga series together? I mean, it's perfect for me since I love both but what if a reader only likes SexPi and not LM? lol... >_>

well, then again, how could anyone NOT love both!?!?!
  5. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @CSMars they are not related...if you only like one its okay^^

I haven't read Love Mode so... 0_o
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    @CsMars; as soul-chan said, if you only like one is okay, not problem. I just put them together because i like them both. Both mangas are not related.

But i noticed there are not many Love Mode lovers around
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    It is strange that there aren't many people talking about Love Mode. The characters are interesting and it has so many well developed plot lines. I always cry through parts of the manga. Some of the relationships are so funny and others so tragic; yet it gives one a feeling of hope and that love will prevail.
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    me too i always feel sad reading Shiichi and Tomoki arc. It's just sad but according to sensei, she left it as an open ending so it was up to us to take that ending in any way we like. But i right away took it as a sad ending. Even though Shiichi appears after one year of being with Tomoki so that give me the slightest hope of Tomoki being alive more time and be with Shiichi, but still.
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I like to believe he fell asleep and when Shiichi returned they had a nice meal together and had a a few more happy months together.
  10. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i was hoping also that Haruomi's brother would appear more in the series. i really like those twins and kiichi
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast