aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ SunlilyQ I am interested in LM cards. I just joined the card pooling group; but haven't been approved and couldn't access the thread. Would love to donate.
  2. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i want to donate for ZE card since we already have Naoya and Reiji...i wish kiichi and haruomi will be there too..

is there any ze group already?
  3. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    the post where i show a preview of the latest chapter has been changed for another manga preview..so far the chapter before the last one is this one

b-boy WEB

i though the madara gossip special was the last chapter but apparently another chapter came out after the special which is chapter 30.

Now we have the latest one chapter 31 and hoping the next one will come out soon.
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I don't think there is a Ze group; however there is a thread for both LM and Ze cards in the The Card Funding and Pooling social group. There are 3 Ze cards in the iShop :
    Asari (L1)
    Genma (L2)
    Himi (L2)
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    SP ch 30 has been scanalated. Saw it on lj mmmpreg.
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    the madara gossip? yes that one was scanlated but i couldn't find the 30 chapter. I got to look for it. Anyway i have the 31 chapter raw i wish someone will scanlate it
  7. 211088lord
    211088lord
    sorry to disturb this discussion...but I decided to say something too...

I saw that this cards were made:
    Asari (L1)
    Genma (L2)
    Himi (L2)

and this three will be made:
    Level 1 Shoui from ZE
    Level 2 Moriya from ZE
    Level 2 Ryuusei from ZE
    ->source:http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/2639904-post1.html

and i thought that I will offer everybody who wants one of the cards above the card he/she wants...

Please write a PM/VM which one you want and I will sent it (it must be instock! cards that are made but not in the Ishop yet...please wait with your wish )

sorry that I disturbed everybody, I wish you a nice day

EDIT (15.02): Offer still ongoing
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    @211088lord that is nice of you thank you for your kind offer

well i didn't know.. well i didnt pay attention to kashinoe at lj... Love MOde is being rewritten in Japan...i believe the fifth volume is already out...i wonder if blu will licensed the new edition...if so i will buy them for sure
  9. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @kurorinslvr: why is it being rewritten?
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ Tetsu It is more like Love Mode is being re-released in deluxe 6 volume format (orginally 11 volumes); with new cover art.

@ 211088lord Thank you; sorry for seeing this so slowly. It is very sweet
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast