aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    hello everyone. well, i love Love Mode and Sex Pistols/Love pistols, however you want to call it. My favorites are Reiji, Keiichi, Haruomi, Tomoki and Seiichi. From Sex Pistols are Yonekuni, Shiro, Norio and Madarame so far.
  2. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I also love those two manga. My favorite are Reji and Keiichi. For sex pistols I like Norio and Madarame. Those two for each are my most favorite. I also like the characters. cool club.
  3. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    welcome my first new member. Those two brother are hot i can even put them together.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    I love Sex Pistols! <3 <3 But Love Mode is sitting amongst about a hundred other titles that need to be read
    My favourite is YonekunixShiro!!!
  5. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    yeah I also like Yonekuni X Shiro, i read their arc many time. BTW welcome
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    YAY! I love both these mangas.
    @ shattered You have to give LM a read...the art improves as the series progresses and it has so many wonderful characters.
  7. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Love Mode was one of my first BL manga, so it holds a special place in my heart. And Sex Pistols is just win!

ReijixNaoe and TakamiyaxIzumi are my favorites from love mode. But I liked all the side love stories, with Kiichi and Haruomi and the other Blueboys. Naoe's past was just tragic

I can't remember, but did Reiji and his kitty ever get it on??

As for Sex Pistols, I love Kuninori and Yoneshiro, and contrary to what Isan will say, I'm actually starting to like batslut a little
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Yeah Reiji and the kitty finally did but it took forever! My favorite pairing is TakamiyaxIzumi; but Kiichi is my fav character.
    As for Sex Pistolss I like David and Max and YoneShiro. Now I don't hate batslut...but that arc just took to many chapters for me.
  9. shattered
    shattered
    i think i will read LM now, thanks for telling me that the art gets better maki-san! i think its what kept from jumping straight to it, because the first few pages' art wasn't all that to my taste
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    The change in art is gradual, however at some point it really hits you. Yuki Shimzu creates the most wonderful ukes...her semes are sexy...the ukes are quirky and interesting.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast