aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    well we have to wait until Taraki Kutobi decide to draw more of it, i want to see more Yonekuni Shirou
  2. NarutoVixin
    NarutoVixin
    i agree tho its going to be hard to wait for more from them
  3. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    So nice to see Yonekuni as the new Group Icon ^_______^
  4. kokoru97
    kokoru97
    these are two series that i wish there would be more of. of course they SAY love mode ended, but I want more takamiya and izumi! and Kiichi and Haruomi! and more Rin and Ian! why did they only have one (two?) chapters? It's so unfair! they were so loveable!
    and then there's Kotobuki Tarako... i love love pistols, i want more, but i guess to come up with such great stories it takes time... so long as she doesn't end it I'm cool...
  5. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    I am just having this idea and want to know what you think of having a week, a weekend or at least two days of sex pistols, meaning that I will send to make a set of sex pistols and us using it for a length of time we decide, the same goes for love mode.
  6. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Sounds cool. Who shall make these SexPi sets? Or is it one set for the whole group to show offf?^^
  7. naraka
    naraka
    hello! just joined in!
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    welcome naraka

@spirited. well i am thinking of one set for each main pairing for the entire group.
  9. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Any word on the Sex Pistols OVA?
  10. Qhimera
    Qhimera
    Hi minna san!
    I recently purchased the 5 volumes of Love Pistols, I stopped buying yaoi manga at the bookstores because I was getting bored. But this series are worth every penny.
    I love the story and even though the art is not super perfect, I really love the whole thing. The story is hilarious and I cannot wait for vol.6
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast