aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I don't think 27 and 28 have been scanlated, but 27 was painfully short and had to do with Dr. Habu and Mongooseboy. I think it was like 9 pages and I usually tell people not to bother with it. But if you really want it, I can send them to you. ^^

I almost feel bad that I refuse to recognize that batslut has an actual name. I do think that that insert with him and Seth was the prettiest out of them all.
  2. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    Oh really thank you s much
  3. shattered
    shattered
    since norio and kunimasa havent dont it yet, i definitely thought the series wasnt over at the end of volume 5, but since it's taking so long for the mangaka to release new chapters, i wonder if there's been any news about it? was it because of the biblios/libre problem? or the mangaka had personal problems?
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    An insecure Yonekuni is so cute. I wonder also when Kunimasa and Norio are going to do it.
  5. ChibiHime
    ChibiHime
    hehehe >.<; *rubs head* how did sex pistols and love mode get grouped together?? XDDD *wonders* not that it's a bad thing but I just dont see the relation other than the fact that I love both of these titles XDD <3 Yeah! <3 Ah wells I'm happy heeheehee
  6. shattered
    shattered
    hmm good point chibi ... maybe its a way to preserve the group since we need a minimum of 10 members for a group to survive and theres only 17 at the moment so if it were split into 2 individual groups, there wouldn't be enough people for either to stay unscathed?
  7. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    nice theory shatterred and chibiHime. I didn't know that you need at least 10 members for the group to survive. All begins when spirited_soul said in the sex pistols thread about if there is any sex pistols social group. So little me when to check out if there is any and there wasn't so, "puff," i made one. I was only going to make sex pistols, but i saw my 7 volumes of love mode in my bookshelf and then i thought why not. I grouped them. I like both of them, it is not a bad idea.
  8. Anai
    Anai
    No it's not I like them both too. I joined for sex pistols and then noticed this group's also for LM fans but it's ok since I like both titles ...
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    ohhh, i see
  10. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @shattered - SexPi mangaka was ill and only just came out of the hospital!!
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast