aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    The arc about Haroumi, Kiichi, and Tein Lee was great. I wish there was more about them too. There are so many questions I would like resolved about why Aoe Shougo treated Kiichi the way he did? I would like to know more about Shougo's past too. I need more Love Mode volumes.
  2. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i know too bad it is only 11 volumes and the last ones is just about Aoe Reiji and Takamiya's past.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    i just read love mode! it was really good! i had to force myself to get past the first 2 pages coz it looked boring, but omg it was so sad! poor naoya, so much bad stuff happens to him!!! along with everyone else's lives! (other than lil izumi )
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    so you read all the volumes? wow
  5. shattered
    shattered
    yeps! i did! i really like reiji and naoya but takamiya and izumi are so cute too
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    I just got vol 8 and it is my fav. volume I like Haruomi and Kiichi
  7. shattered
    shattered
    im tempted to get the english versions too, but i'll wait first for all the books to come out first
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    YAY!! Another Love Mode fan. There isn't a boring character in the series. I haven't bought vol. 8 yet but have read all the scans.
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i was glad that Shattered-chan tried to read Love Mode and like it at some point. I am going to learn how to make icon, so when i can make good ones, i will made love mode and sex pistols and share them with you guys, all members.
  10. Demeter
    Demeter
    Hello^^ I'm a fan of these two manga too^^ My favourite pairing in Love Mode is Takamiya (the perfect lover imo) and Izumi, and in Sex Pistols Max and Ginger... and I want more
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast