aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. Too_troublesome
    Erm... I dunno if this group is for me or not. Is this to #1 discuss the show or is it to #2 talk about slash pairings and/or shipping discussions in general because if it's the second, this isn't the place for me as I don't get into that at all. So just let me know and Ill leave the group so everyone can slash on if that's what this is about
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL awwww We'll let you stay, but you might have to "tolerate" some discussions about slash couples, along with yuri and het couples, too, of course. I think this is just the club to chat about Avatar in general, whether you love the fighting, the characters, the fandom, whatever XD
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    did you guys ever cry watching avatar ((totally random)) I DID! xD

I cried a bit during the episode of Iroh and his son >.> with the tree...AHHH! I got all teary eyed and two tears fell xD sooo sad xD hahaha I get into it =p
  4. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I did feel my chest tighten up a little when I watched that ep. That was totally sad, and when he was singing the song, I could feel the choke. I'm a pimp. I kept it down.

That was totally random, Synn XD
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol Random but true!! I sniffled during that scene, too When he started singing, but his voice began to break ... ahh
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    yay a pic! I was going to ask if someone would put some up...I would but I suck..or maybe I'll try..
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok so it says I can add my pix...wtf..I have a few in an album is anyone wants to do it
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    never mind lol
  9. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    *sigh* I dont even know what happening to Avatar now. What book are they in now
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    fire! watch it on the computer its getting good
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast