aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    coz- I didn't know you liked avatar!did I?how can anyone who watches it be called sad..its such a well put together show!

ArtemisMS- I tape it and watch it at 3am when I'm on here and I have nothing to do..or I watch it once a week on tv..I dunno..I just love it..sigh..

SunlilyQ -ya that was a good episode..she reminded me of the blair witch or something..not sure..but its something scary that I don't like..

synnesai-yes yes it is I only like zuko and sokka together esp now...and toph is awesome I love her character

Cat-chan you saw what? ack! I wanna know but I don't..sigh
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    So I think I'm the only one who was briefly on the Jet x Zuko boat until ... you know ...
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I never understood the jet sokka thing..tho I was never against it..just didn't get it..for along time people thought I was weird for liking zuko sokka...whats everyones favorite episode/episodes? I love sokka on cactus juice friendly mushroom! and then I love this one which I will put in spoilers
    I wish there was an emoticon that hugged itself to show that a person loves something..or is there? if there is let me know..cause that would rock my socks
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    No, no, not Jet x Sokka! Jet x Zuko There were definitely slashy moments between them. I haven't really seen any b/w Zuko and Sokka yet b/c they are still enemies where I am in the series, but I anticipate them with great relish
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh sorry right thats what I meant I wasn't paying attentionzuko jet..ya I saw they had their moments but I didn't like it for some reason..I just always put zuko and sokka together without really thinking about it..dunno..I'm weird like that
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yes, you are weird :P J/k

I couldn't see any avatar pairings until I got bored one day and came across Jet x Zuko fanart. I was like, wtf, they haven't even met, then I finally saw the episodes where they had their "moments." Then I stopped watching Avatar for awhile after IT happened

I love Sokka, he's so fab, and all the women he's been linked with so far kinda stink ... except Toph! She's badass. But then again, she LOSES a little of that badassedness whenever she's mooning over Sokka, so ... Yeah I can't wait for Zuko to come over to the good side (that's no spoiler, I just know eventually he will, he just HAS to) and hopefully ditch that creepy girlfriend, blech.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh man your killing me..but I will not crack and spoil it..no I will not..sigh..really really want to tho seriously this killed me

I think I put zuko and sokka together cause I didn't like the idea of either of them with aang and they were the same age so it worked in my head...
    toph I love her..shes strong and smart an I liked that she liked iroh right away..she has good sense about people and I'm happy she doesn't always listen...ep you haven't seen yet..sigh..I wish someone would draw them as if they were around in this age..I think she would wear leather or something..
    oh and another weird one I like is neji/shika..tho thats not avatar..I still love them together
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok this is a serious spoiler but its the dance I keep talking about..do not look if you don't want to know..I said I wont spoil it so I will do it this way cause I am having a hard time keeping it in lol I am such a loser..and the last step is so part of fusion from dbz...the second one is actually the last bit of the ep

to Cat-chan
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey ok so I did this quiz but I don't really like it to much...so I'm going to find a really good one to put on here...but this is the one I got..

You are: AANG!!Congradulations!! You are the one and only Avatar, not to mention the last air nomad left!! You love to have a good time, and are pretty dang hyper. You love Katara (yeah! hehe you sly dog you) you are very cute and you are brave for your small size. and you are one heck of an air bender! Go you!

I so do not love katara!

second one that I don't know how to put up but there it is if anyone wants to read it..
    http://www.freewebs.com/anliya/avatarquiz/INTP.html
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    http://www.freewebs.com/anliya/avatarquiz/INFP.html

I always get either INFP or INFJ for these quizzes Whats the link for that first quiz??
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast