aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    Cat-chan- oh that makes sense then..I don't like that either..tho I was never a fan of that person to start out with
  2. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    I'm also not a fan of that person, but that's a drastic change in it's character... no no no. I hope it'll change back.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    are you a fan of them too?if you are cause I love them
    this must not be fun for those who haven't seen it as far as we have..I'm sorry
  4. coz1134
    coz1134
    I didn't realise that so many liked it as much as I... everyone I know calls me sad for loving it...
  5. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    Uww, yeah, sowwy to all ;3;

@coz
    What?!? ò.ó
    Well, we love you for being a fan of Avatar

@kuma
    Yesh, I love that pairing ^_^
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    kuma ~ mm, I'm on like 3.5 or 3.6, something like that. I know! I need to get hopping ^^;; It's just so hard to find time to sit down for several minutes at a time and do nothing but watch television I feel like I should do something else.
  7. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    Artemis
    I don't sit there and only watch Avatar XD
    While watching, I'm also chatting or eating (*fails*) or even WRITING. Seems that I'm so used to watch Anime, that I can even follow while only hearing the voices... >_>;
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Truly, you are a Goddess of Multitasking!! I have to focus on the screen, eyes peeled, even when it's in English (native lang) like Avatar XD I need to be medicated lol
  9. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I love Avatar! But I've gotten way behind this season. The last episode I watched was with Katara and the old crazy water bending lady. Good episode. I'm glad I didn't peek at the spoilers. I think I'm going to marathon this season tonight to get caught up.

But yay, Zuko x Sokka fans! I thought it was just me.

I personally love Toph.
  10. synnesai
    synnesai

Though I can't see any yaoi in it but I have seen ppl go for Zuko/Aang D: erm >.> i dun like any yaoi in there though xD and apparantly ppl like Zuko/Sokka OwO;

xD Aang/Katara!! xD

GO TOPH! WHOOOOO!!!
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast