aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    the one where he made the sword...he rubbed his face in the stuff didn't he? omg did I make that up?
  2. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    Dunno... u probably didn't... i just don't remember, honsetly u know how "good" my memory is
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, my point was that this is a children's show, and the hero is a boy, while the girl is the love interest. That's all I'm saying.
  4. chiiyo
    chiiyo
    @kuma

are u asking me who i like the most? XD

well if u areeeeeee... it would probably be katara for her bending XD she's cool XD i really like her.. then toph coz she kicks butt as well XD zukko a little bit haha.. temper temper XD
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    chiiyo-ya I was talking to you haha hope you weren't to worried about saying katara..since some of us are having issues with her right now

ArtemisMS-ya it would have been interesting to have it be the other way around...was there many female air benders? I don't remember seeing any now that I'm thinking about it..maybe I missed them..did you see any? they were monks but still..they had to come from somewhere..ah its to early for me to think
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I don't recall ever seeing a female airbender. It was implied that all of those monks were male. And keep in mind that the only fighting females (until we get to Toph, and until Katara learns to fight) were questioned / mocked by Sokka (male) and there were "joke" scenes involving him wearing a dress. The female fighter also kisses Sokka, saying something along the lines of, "I'm a warrior, but I'm a woman, too." You don't see the male characters kissing women and saying, "I'm a warrior, but I must let my manly romantic side out every now and then, too."

Having a male character as the main hero is okay, and Katara is fine, too. But the problem arose when they began to weave a romance into the tale. This degrades Katara to the status of "female love interest to the hero." And it might be playing psychologically into the fact that we all hate her
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol well zuko tried too..tho he didn't actually say it...I thought he was so cute when the other girl kissed him in the earth kingdom..sigh..
    thats what I thought about the monks but didn't remember
    smellerbee is a girl to right?didn't she say she was to iroh?
    azula tried to have romance that one time at the party omg she was so crazy
  8. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    Well, there was a female airbender... *lol* and not only one!!! :P
    At least Sister Iio was mentioned - she was the one who took care of all the baby flying bisons ^^
    *picture of doom*
    And what's with Yangchen? She was the Avatar once!

and, yes, Smellerbee's a girl °-°
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol you know so much about it..sigh..I know nothing..your like a guru or something
  10. chiiyo
    chiiyo
    *shakes fists*

there's no new avatar for 2 weeks now T^T wonder what's been happening D: *sob sob*
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast