aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, really?! That's so sweet! And it coincides so perfectly with what took place b/w him and Katara in the cave. XD hehe
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol sorry about the swamp people...I know it is and I don't like that but I love that line..you know who I love tho..gambit from x-men..nothing to do with avatar but anyways...thats a good fact its cool that you knew that
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    GAMBIT!!! Ahh I was so in live with him as a child, when I used to watch the cartoon <333 But then I caught re-runs as an adult, and THAT ACCENT!!! Who talks like that??
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol my friend liked to play him and she would throw cards at people...eep don't wanna scare off more avatar fans by talking about other things..tho I do love gambit..sigh..did that person come back?
  5. synnesai
    synnesai
    @sun: aren't there two ppl who play aang? xD Iono...maybe that was my eyes...

anyways....the cave of the two lovers was a good ep. The story was SOOO pretty.

I like that part where Toph bends steel - I was like

"That's righ Toph! Show that steel who da ... girl!"

she just rocks xD and witty sarcasm is awesome any day xD

"LOOK! THERE IT IS! -pause- that's what it'd sound like if someone found it..."

Sokka: AHH! I CAN'T SEE!
    Toph -sarcastic- "OH NO! The horror..."

xD <3
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Yes, those are some of my favorite moments in the series. I just love how her blindness isn't her handicap AT ALL. It's so empowering.
  7. Too_troublesome
    Too_troublesome
    @syn .. there was a differnt VA for Aang in the pilot (Mitchell Musso - now on Hannah Montana), but I believe they recast the VA because of the voice changing and Zach Tyler Eisen redid the pilot epi as Aang even though some places still credit Mitchell ... but it was redone. Zach has continued to to perform as Aang.. I haven't really noticed much of a voice change, but it does seem more mature that Epi 1.

Well of course I did cry at the Iroh song under the tree.. not ony because it was so touching, but also because Mako had died just a few months prior to the airing of that episode. While the new VA is doing a good job - there will never be another Iroh for me than Mako. This is a tribute a fellow avatar-mommy friend of mine did.. it's not technically an AMV, but colection of Iroh moments... I'm getting choked up just watching it again. Keep in mind this was Done within a few days of his passing and they were only in the middle of the second season.. http://media.putfile.com/Mako-Tribute
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    toph is awesome..that seems to be something we all agree on I liked when she said she didn't take zukos stuff..and also when people kept showing her her wanted poster well it sounds like a piece of paper! something like that anyways..
  9. Too_troublesome
    Too_troublesome
    Soooo... I guess only you can add pictures then.. all I get is that I don't have permission to add pictures as a response when I tried to add one.
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, are you trying to add multiple pics? Try adding one at a time It should work.

I haven't heard Iroh's new VA yet and am sort of dreading it. But it must have been difficult for the new VA, to fill such shoes, and so I'm sure I will listen with a willing ear once I hear him.
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast