aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    @ Nacht:oooo and Orange man huh? thats close to a read head right?
    i cant wait to see a villain , because i have been trying to figure out for a while what would be the villain in this story. i was thinking that of course since the people who try to sneak into heaven are the "nuisances" that they would be the by guess, and maybe a few rogue higher power people along the way .... i may be wrong :P
    I KNOOOOW that scene where they snuggle i was sitting their looking around my room going "i want someone to hold me like that i^i" lol. i am so happy that they are together and that they are truly happy again, and lets hope it stays like this *nod nod* or else we are going to have to do some very naughty~ things to hayley
    but yea , Dorcha and Alexy ... *sighs* they were growing on me so much as well (even tho i knew the details of the story long before D isnt that bad of me lol by the time those two came together i was like " OMG cant we keep them, they are like .... wonderful" but Elyzer is really starting to grow on me now... i hope the love he is letting go comes back full force!!! Dorcha needs hm!
    *le Gasps* another pic? good thing u kept the one you have right now *Huggles* i mean .. come on the hips say it all *takes a little nibble and hides into nacht blushing*

@ Rose: i know right! why oh why did there have to be rules T.T i mean both sigs are amazing! Hayley did do an awesome job with them. and Dorcha does need love, im giving mine to him now , but i dont think its enough *sniffles with you*
    and woooow the f*ck in the woods ... DAMN i was so turned on by that scene i had to read it 3 times it was so good *lol*

@ everyone: i meant to share something yesterday , i was looking in my subscriptions and came across a story that was completely mind blowing. it has Angst (for you angst lovers *points to Nacht*) Love and Sex that is so well written it moved me to tears (thats right i cried lol) the story is called Soul Mated Never Die by Sohma4Uesugi and Punckdrunk. check it out , i highly recommend and i can guarantee you wont be disappointed
  2. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    @ Nacht -- *laughs and shakes head* Noooo way!! I have no doubt about Grim's hipbones, I'm sure their hella biteable... I just wanted to hint at the fact that I'd like to see Raven having a nibble at some point XDDDDD *nodnod* Yes, have Raven bite those sexy hips. Rory loves you too and *blinks innocently* that word's forbidden...? ^^

@ Cris -- LOL have fun in your closet ^^ Thanks for the points!!

@ loveusender -- *laughs* You have to be waaaaaaaay speedy to get one of Nactie's characters *snuggles Emmy and Jules* I claimed them REALLY early ^___________^

@ cham -- *wahahaha* *nodnod* that was a good sex-scene. I agree *sends love to Dorcha* I don't think that it'll be enough either though >____< I hope he's okay. Hayley is awesome at siggies, and pretty much everything else I've decided. Those pics she adapted to fit her characters always looked soooo good, she's practically a paintshop pro *can't use paintshop at all >.<*
  3. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind

@everyone: (especially those who like some more smut^^): I checked out my subscriptions too for stories to recommend and: There is ONE story that doesn't fit my usual pattern, but is awesomely well written, has A LOT of smut, great humor and ohhhh so sexy, sly, wicked, naughty characters *laughs* Probably the only story I read in that kind of genre.
    It's completed, but the author started a second installment and I have to say, I'm already addicted again. I'll give you the link:
    Above my reach: Amazing Rival (by Blue_Star)
    and the second Installment:
    Above my reach: Roseland Mercy (by Blue_Star)

anyone already reading them? *grins* Come on! The members of JOKE Are just........ Who doesn't like killers covered in tight leather?^^

@Cris: *laughs*No, Grim is actually no redhead, redheads haven't shown up in exorcism....yet *grins* If you want to know what my characters look like, stroll through this album of mine: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/album.php?albumid=4054
    (Grim is the third picture, but names are always mentioned in the description and the fic where they show up^^) I got most of my characters in there, the exorcism characters too.

^__^ and yes, Here is the link to the thread (everything is linked in the first post) Although it might be confusing, since it includes that you know about the relationship between the two starring characters, which is special^^
    If you read on now, it will spoil a little detail of the story, but it'll be helpful if you want to read the christmas special first of all.
    (*taps cheek* How to explain...one is the Grim reaper and the other his anti-kill for more than two years now If given a kiss, the human gets another month to live due to an unfortunate pact they once made. The Christmas Special is about the 13th time they met)
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f192/t...s-special.html

@cham: *laughs* I guess it is? Still, redheads are the best, we'll see where we get one^^
    *grins* Oh? The villains have to be quite *cough* evil....okay, very evil *lol* Since you know Emmy and the rest aren't really nice boys either or they wouldn't have ended up like that, right?
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Cuddling and snuggling *giggles* They are just too cute and I hope they will be happy ^___^ I think they will, because there would be a riot if not. More than with any other couple, everyone wants Jasmine and Zaki to be happy *nods*
    Actually I liked Elyzer from the first moment he showed up *laughs* He's an awesome man and I love him more than Alexy because he is such a beautifully tragical character, but STILL I loved Dorcha and Alexy together. I seriously doubt that a relationship between Alexy and an other character can come anywhere close to it. *grins* And since Hayley tends to kill someone off at one point I have my theories about it^^
    *hahahahaha* Yes, that pic totally shows what fine hipbones he has. *hides you behind herself* Be careful, he doesn't like to be teased....he rather likes to tease^^

Ohhhh and thank you for the suggestion ^___^ Angst?! *runs off to check* *grins*

@Rose: *coughs* Yes yes yes, I'll hurry with the teaser *whines* and you said I could have some R/T bits *bottom lips jutts out, nose crinkling in a pout*

4. ShiroiKuro
    ShiroiKuro
    oh yeah mages and demons the stories are good too there is the first story and then a continuation mages and demons 2..xDD smexy very very smexy how i wish i could have be like the main character of the story lucky guy...he gets everyone. I still cant remember some other im reading need wait for an update!

EDIT!!! : : : : ( Links to stories i find good..xPP) : : : :

Garderner Next Door
    Shota, Older x younger

A Dragon's Mate -
    By: Spiritraven
    Just started, It's about Yakuzas' and Mafias' read for yourself i dont want to spoil.

Mirror Of Dreams
    -
    By: Restless
    It's About angels,demon no spoilers!!!..xD

Mages and Demon II -
    By: Suichi_ai and Yuki-angel
    Continuation of mages and demons I, and well its about mages and demons duh!

Fullmoon Academy -
    By: Restless
    Its about demons and war. It has a very good plot and lots of love!!

A.S.S List -
    By: Zeroless
    Its about a teacher who has a journel and the principle found it inside contains his secrets.

Love, Sex, Money -
    By:Smdookie
    Well the title says it all!!

Dragon boy -
    By: Ambers79
    Its about a harem boy who spots a dragon and it leads too many many things.

Swear Yourself to Me
    -
    By: Deeshapharrie
    Its about 2 guys, one a big muscular guy who belongs to a mafia and an ordinary boy and they meet guess what happens

Everything here a good for me
  5. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Hello everyone!
    I was invited to join by Nachtwind. I think I`ll fit right in:
    I haunt the threads of my fave stories
    I did lobby to have my fave demon, Kyran, get more depth and complexity
    I usually stalk Restless (Fullmoon, Mirror Of Dremas, disaster On High Heels) enough that she gives in and updates when I ask
    I even email haley_beth24 at work to DEMAND updates...

Do you think I belong here? If you do, thanks for having me!
  6. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *giggles and tackles shiva into a hug*
    If someone belongs here, that is you!
    .....Kyran-freak^
    ^
  7. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Thanks Nachty!
    I love it when you call me Kyran-freak...
    I`m totally obsessed with the guy
  8. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    I know! XD
    And I have a feeling I'll get just as addicted to At Arm's length as to Hunting
    Kyran is still the sadistic, sly bastard we know and love~
  9. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t9...o_threadrating <--sorry to post and run get over here and post one of the remaining numbers its FREE! Still writing and donated my time LOL I am drowning in request Happy New Year, o_O Merry X-Mas
  10. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Nachty, I hope you`ll still say that after reading the next few chapies...
    Hope you`re open to changes...

And... remember this story called Love is not a Competition???????????????????????
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast