aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    @Shiroi: welcome welcome ^_^ *waves*
    @ Nacht: and here i was thinking you had a secret readhead hiding in your story just waiting to make his grand entrance *hahaha* i was about to suggest that maybe it was Emmy's right hand man *giggles*
    thats sooooo cool Zaki was able to throw you for a loop like that *smiles* he really is one of the sweetest characters that i have read in a long time *nodnod* and he deserves the utmost happiness with Jasmine *hugs him*
    and my dorcha *drops ears sadly* you know how to explain way better then me *nodnod* but yes , you are right about the fact that Hayley wants all of us Alexy x Dorcha fans to get away from that couple and gravitate more to the Elyzer x Dorcha side. its still hard for me to accept that a little because i know that Elyzer is a wonderful demon no matter who you look at him but Dorcha and Alexy were beautiful too...
    OMG that pic *laughs hard* Hayley was showing me pics the other day of what she thought of was the "real Alexy" and i was saying to myself , why does that man seem so familiar, then she showed me a pic with the guy smirking and i was like "LE GASP!!! its Nachts Efreeeeeeennnn!!!!" i laughed so hard!!! but oh yes i believe that Alexy could also pull off that smirk quite well *nodnod*
    and of course i had to add the toothfairy to my description *smiles and swishes from side to side* because that toothfairy ... mmm that toothfairy, i want to pounce hard pn that mans pelvic bone and worship it for an hour or two *giggles*
    @Rose:Rooose you made it tooo *hugs* and your right , i absolutely adored Hayley for making me my Dorcha sig , i love it too. and i wanted to have -both- the Dorcha and the Jaski (*giggles* yes that is the official term for Jasmine and Zaki) but then my friend told me that i would get in trouble for it being too big *pouts* so for a while i will give love to Jaski , because lets face it , they NEED it. *haha* i was wondering why no one else wanted a sig of them so i asked for one. Ill put my Dorcha one up soon again ... i miss him ....
    @Cris:*giggles* red bottoms *ehehe*
  2. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Cris: *zips mouth* well, I will sure as hell never take the bad bad c-word into my mouth *grumbels and crawls underneath her blankie* *laughs* I just checked out your siggy ^^
    *ehehehehe* poor angel^^....but ....oh well, if he comes to the hell I created in exorcism, he will cheer, dance and happily die^^
    Awwwww you're a redhead fan?!?!?! I looooove redheads and my redheads are mine~ ^__^ *cuddles Flint and Nimble* should I put up the cutest little redhead you've ever seen? Good Evening to you *wink*

@loveusender: Thank you so much! <3 >__> And I'm not a god, don't get me flustered
  3. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @cham: *laughs* well...I have an orange-head hiding and the sandman still hasn't shown up~ Neither have the villains (though one of them will next part^^)
    Oh...and I think you'll like Emmy's right hand man^^
    YES!!! I am sooo happy that Zaki and Jasmine are back together! And OMG! They are so so so damn cute! I never thought I would ever like fuff, but Hay's is seriously the only kind of fluff I read and like (The scene where Zaki falls asleep in the bed and Jasmine on the floor --- and in the morning they wake up wrapped in blankets together *nyahh* They are just soooo adorable!)
    Yes. *grumbles* After Hay told me a certain thing I was almost 100&#37; sure there won't be anymore Dorcha x Alexy ><
    *sighs* Yes, elyzer is one of my favs, but it's just...Dorcha and Alexy were by far my most fav couple (not including Jaski of course! They are beyond any comparison XD)
    *hahaahaha* Yes, Alexy could SO pull that smirk^^ But now I always will think he has some kind of evil intention like Efren >___>
    *laughs* I bet Axis wouldn't mind you doing that^^ (tell you a secret? I first had intented to use a different pic for him - good thing I'm just as hipbone-addicted as you are and took that one XD)
  4. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    @ Nacht -- *nodnodnod* AGREED!! *test bites Axis' hipbone* *grins* Yep totally deliciously biteable! ^^ And I'm really hoping that Grims will be biteable too...*winks* So is Raven *nudge*
    Rory says that he likes you stalking him, but for you to remember that he wrote the book, 'kay? Me: *nods and points at him shadowing a certain blond*

*huggles tight*

@ cham -- *hugs back* *nodnod* How could I miss this?? *pouts* Ye~ah that would be TOTALLY awesome to have both...damn rules. x____x That would entirely beautify any thread exponentially *snuggles Dorcha* I think he needs the love more right now though *sniffs*

Jaski...so much better than Brangelina.

@ Cris -- Nachtie means the 'c-word'...CUTE!! *ruffles her hair* It causes a bad reaction in her *whispers* even though she kinda is...*hides*

Thanks for the welcome

@ loveusender -- She is a god, but one that can go to Hell too, to be with Emmy.
  5. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Rosette I like cute... <--see taste the best *grabs all redheads* Sorry filling wishes cant talk long, U_U doing what I can, secret santa
  6. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    Cuties are good *nodnod*

Okay, in answer to one of your questions (how did Ven get around his 'deal'): Mister 'think outside the box' Ven Carnalli got around his deal not to touch Alain or do naughty things to him by using Con as his walking, talking dick.
    Hmmmm...Not only THAT but Passh tricked us all into thinking that Condor was being submissive when really he was holding back all his seme power for when he got to play with Ven XDDD
    So, in summary, Ven and Con got to do Alain 'together' -- except Van wasn't actively participating in the Alain f*cking bit, he was using Con as his toy to do Alain -- so Ven didn't really break the rules...not REALLY, and yet Alain still got plenty of action...as did Ven...and Con
  7. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind

@Rose: *grins* You have a doubt about Grim's hipbones? I should have Raven bite his teeth out for that comment *giggles*
    Awww and Rory is just adorable!
    .......................>___> Stop telling people about the C-word.
  8. loveusender
    loveusender
    Does anyone claim possession of Grim? because i want him for myself he's so yummy! that bath scene was too good!! (and now im a junkie waiting for an update... how about it Nach? )
  9. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *hugs* I'm sorry, but I fear I have to tell you that all of the exorcism-chars are already claimed more or less.
    (yay for Grim bathing?^^) I'll post a christmas special tomorrow ^_^

If you know a story for me to read during the holidays, I'd be really greatful if you could suggest I read almost everything as long as it includes awesome characters and at least some plot ^______^
  10. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Rose LMAO!!! What a great reminder, that on the police car **** *hides in perv closet 'doing things'* :XD! Points on the way...:

@Nacht Grim ^^is he another red head I need more time, 1.5 days till Christmas so many stories request... O_o please post link in here when you post your christmas special XD!! Happy Holiday
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast