aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Dark: yes! It`s a fanfic of Hayley`story Haven`t you understood by now that readers of that story are groupies? Just look at my sig and avatar and you`ll see how crazy I am of Hayley`s story
    Hey! You don`t have to read it! You asked me if I wrote, and I just answered your question. Don`t feel you have to read my fic about a story you don`t even know
    But it would please me to see you there nonetheless
  2. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    shiva: wow a fanfic of hunting the prophet, who's your pairing let me guess tetzel and alexy. i wouldnt mind reading one of kyran and dorcha. i like unusual pairings. like if i did a bleach i would put ichigo with aizen, or grimjow with uryuu *cups nose* let me stop imagining things.
  3. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    ghettoe: Nope! Don`t you know I`m THE Kyran devotee in the Universe? Why, oh why would I write about Alexy??? It`s a Kyran/Tetzel pairing If you`re interested, it`s in the fanfic section, 1 or 2nd page...
    Bleach? I would match Ichigo with Renji, of course... I would like a Aizen/Hitsugaya pairing too
  4. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Shiva: hihi, Yeaaah I saw your sig!! set I mean, and I thought that he was your character and your story etc. but later on I saw it in Hayley's profile too and I was like? wtfXDXD is shiva stealing her pics oor otherwise?XD
    But anyways I will first read Hayley's and then yours....cause they say that hayley's story is really amazing, and if I start with yours I dont know: which character is whichXDXD
    anyways I will be there,deeeeffinitely *nods*
  5. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Dark: Thanks! And you won`t regret reading Hayley`s story! It`s really good! Though, you might wonder why I love Kyran that much... And me stealing the pics from her??? She`s the one who made my sig and avatar!!!
  6. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Shiva: I knowwww She really is talented don't you think?!!??!?
  7. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    shiva: i never read fanfics but i'll check it out. ooh i love kyran, i like cruel people for some odd reason.

dark: if you havent read hunting the prophet you need to do so quick! join the craze
  8. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Ghettoe: hahahahah another fan? omg it seems as if I'm the ONLY one who hasn't read it yet... *shakes head* shame on me XD
  9. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Dark: You don`t need to convince ME that Hayley is talented Like ghettoe said, join the craze!!!!!

ghettoe: If you like a cruel Kyran, you might be disappointed with my story... But I hope you check it out anyway. You don`t have to like it. It`s my fantasy, it`s my dream pairing, and I`m sharing with everyone. You should also check xcc`s fanfic of Hunting (same place). Different from mine, but really fun!
  10. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Rose: *lol* I might try that *giggles* and see what happens to my dreams~

@Dark: *grins and hides behind them* You have to be a bit more patient with me >__> So much going on *mumbles*

@Shiva: *laughs* I know I know I know...I'm thinking of a way to go back faster *hugs*

@ghettoe: >___________________________> I'm on it! *cuddles* (and yes, I do and there are like four other things started and not posted *lol* I have too many stories inside my head ^^)
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast