aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    You love evil souls, you write about evil guys, but you love Zaki the most... You are an Ocean of contradictions, my dear Nachty!
    I`m going to read about the next batch of baddies in Exorcism this very minute!
  2. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *lol* And I'm not contratictory *whines* I usually like the evil guys best. Zaki is an exception *grins*
    I hope Hayley updates really really soon again
  3. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    I`m in no hurry to read Hayley`s update... I fear people are going to hate my Kyran even more soon
    He`s a Mastermind! He can`t help being intelligent and sneaky!!!He does what he has to to win this war... and get Alexy back

At least your baddies are funny and loved...
  4. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *lol* I can pretty much guess what is going to happen^^ Hayley hinted that my theories are quite right, so don't worry^^ I guessed what he's about to do anyway XD

*hahahahahaha* not all my baddies^^ after all, you can't really call the exorcism characters 'villains' ....as for the villain in Heartblood, he is not funny, neither loved^^ Just like villains are supposed to be. If I write a villain and say it actually is one, then they are never loved, because they are seriously too cruel XD
  5. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    When I read your theory, I knew it was right on, cuz I had the same thoughts... and we`re not the only ones... You gotta admit, my Baby is so good at what he does, no?

Ok... so for you, a villain has to be really cruel? Why can`t he be more grey than black? It`s rare that people are all bad. Have you ever read a story by Archangel_of_Pain called Breakdown? In there, the villain is a sadistic b*stard, but at the same time, his crulety has a purpose (we learn at the end) and he rreally loves this other guy, and that relationship is untouchable. His boyfriend has no idea that he can be so cruel... I thought it was very interesting.
  6. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *chuckles* I don't like painting everything white and black at all, no.
    But I find that nowadays, most villains turn out to be no villains at all. They all have a tragic past/ experiences or some other stuff they have to deal with. Something that gives you a reason to understand them, so you think there is something deeper behind the character. I often do like those characters, but most of the time, I find that nowadays, exactly those villains, who aren't real villains are so damn cliché.
    I like having a pure dark soul in my story *grins*
  7. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    an evil mind that enjoys being evil, not a suffering soul... I understand. I don`t think it`s necessary to explain why the character is evil (childhood or plain evilness), but I like to see other sides of the vilains. They can be extra cruel, but love art, or cooking, or gardening... I hate the cliché vilains that have no other reason to be in a story but be bad.
  8. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    someone mention listing our stories of the year nominations

Original:
    Carnalli Complex by Pass
    Beauty of the Beast by Mirai

Fanfiction:
    Lullaby of a Love Sick Dragon [DM/HP] by Willow
    Choices of a Deatheaters Son [HP/DM] by Lyiint
    S-Class Mission [Kaka/Iruka] by Wawayaya
    thats all I have so far..
  9. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Is The Carnalli Complex a good story? The warnings scared me... I hate violence and blood and stuff... B&Beast... Mirai doesn`t update enough for me to consider it.
    I will go with
    Original:
    Hunting The Prophet by hayley_beth24
    The Silent Dance by Archangel_of_Pain

Fanfic:
    I don`t read any.. except my own and xcc`s.
    Fanfics of Hunting don`t reallt count, I think.
  10. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *laughs* I just nominated Hunting for Story of the Year ^___________^
    Happy Voting everyone!
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast