aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all again I'm just stopping by to say Merry Christmas!! Hope you all have a good one! I should be back online some point next week so hopefully we can all switch stories
  2. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I'm baa-ack! Where have I been? No idea, I have an attention span of a goldfish. However, this evening I've been in the cocktail bars of south London drinking, yes, cocktails! Since 6pm, so I'm smashed. Ended up in The Mighty Boosh Land's trendiest pub The Joiners Arms. Honestly, I've been dragged from one end of London to the other. Fortunately though, I wasn't forced to sleep with any of my Ex's friends this time. It was 80s night, which is every bit as bad as it sounds. I wish I had a video camera, because you wouldn't believe it.
  3. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    I have the attention span of a goldfish too!! Let's be friends!! (Beware...I am very, very happy hyper right now...)

You were drinking cocktails in cocktail bars?! No way!! And 80s nights are fun in all their cheesy glory! We have a whole bar dedicated to 80s in Nottinghamland...it scares me with all its neon...

And Merry Christmas to sio chan and everybody!!
  4. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Merry Christmas everybody!

AshtrayHeart, that uni to me is...on the other side of England. Literaly on the opposite end AND coast. I live in Essex...and it's near Liverpool. *pamls head*
  5. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I'm listening to the 'Alien' score but I've got 'Merry Christmas Everyone' by Shakin' Stevens in my head, can't get more opposite than that. Looks like I'm not in work tonite which means all the work done last night was enough for the holidays 'Snow is falling, all around me ... GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE ... damn
    Merry Christmas, my friends
  6. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Yes, well hyper moments and short attention spans go together, well they do with me. Lets start an attention deficit hyperactive disorder group! What was I talking about?? I'm now being made to drink wine, I wish people would just leave me alone and stop forcing me to do these disgusting things completely against my will. All I want is a nice cup of tea.
  7. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Clean cup, clean cup, move down ... ahh, TEA, with cheese and crackers, Gromit
  8. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    One hour into Christmas. I don't know whether to be good and leave my presents for tomorrow, or open some now. Or open ALL of them now

I've got to cook a turkey lunch tomorrow, wont have time for opening presents
  9. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    merry christmas everyone, hope you all survived it. my mum nearly burn her house down today. . . . . . TWICE! yeah shes a little special but i still love her lol
  10. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I didn't burn the house down, I didn't even burn the turkey! And the gravy was gravylicious. Mmm, gravy.

I'm now wondering if its too late to open another bottle (no not bottle of gravy silly!).
Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast