aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    and I meant type not tyupe ... blahh
  2. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    drunk people on forums tend to make me laugh, surely if your drunk you have somethng better to do lol whats weird for me is my spelling actually gets better when im drunk, guess i just relax and think less so if flows
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    you are right Ginger I should be asleep or something, my bro left the comp on he's alseep on the couch when I came in and I was oing to be the good sister and turn the computer off and then send heim to bed and instead I came on arrin ... I was originally to say Happy New for when it comes but now I know I will be embarredssed by this come tomorrw but neh he's still asleep on the couch ... I should wake him
  4. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    You don't know why you had pakora? I'll tell you. You will eat anything when you're drunk. End of story.

Exactly, Ginger. Look at my spelling. Perfect. I'm better at everything when I'm drunk. Apart from sex obviously.
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm not spelling so good huh? He wont wake up! mumble somthing about wanting to "stay up some more" but hes asleep on the couchand he's working tomorrow. I feel I should explain part of the reason I'm on is that when we were still in the UK conversation thread couple of people mentioned how fun it was to come on while under the influence, I hardley ever drink, in fact I've not been this bad in a LONG time which is also why I dont want to sleep yet, it will delay the having to get up and face the day with the garenteed hang over I am going to have, I'm so sorry if I'm annoying anyone, I'll go away honest .. go to bed and sleep and leave bro on the couch to his own devices *nod nod* Good Night everyone! Happy new years eve! *mass group hugs to all good and sober and not so sober folkies in the uk land*
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Hey everyone, happy new year, enjoy yourself tonight
  7. yuumei
    yuumei
    Happy new year everyone! And happy new year of the ox (Soon) xD
  8. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Happy New Year to everyone in the dampest, grumpiest, cuppa tea-drinkingest country in the world! Beans on toast all round! Sio chan, did your brother wake up yet?
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    yup he got up and went into work late then did the exact same thing with new years except he didnt come home till 11 ish in the morning and went to sleep on the couch again ... until someone phoned the house to say that he had left his phone in a doorway in pollack >.< at least I wasnt ever that bad I've never lost my phone after a night out Happy New Year to you Rokuemon and everyone else in the UK, I agree with the damp but not the grumpy asscertion we are all cheerfull arent we? Going back to work on Monday, Oh Joy!
  10. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Yes, of course, I was being ironic. We are the cheerfullest, least-complainingest people in the world!
    "...until someone phoned the house to say that he had left his phone in a doorway in pollack"
    What a pollock head!
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast