aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. cho2585
    cho2585
    Hello everybody!

The yaoi invasion of the UK is long overdue (as is world-domination, too)!

Though I may not be much use: all this talk of Woolworth's is making me feel old and decrepit... I've not shopped there for years, but is still has sentimental value for some reason. I think I must just be easily bought by cheap sweets!
  2. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Hello to all the lovely new people!

Aaah, there's nothing wrong with being swayed by cheap sweets. They're cheap, and they're full of sugar for super hyper take over the worldness! You can't go wrong with a bit of that!
  3. steelking
    steelking
    wow woolies has been in scotland for 99 years, god that's quite long,probably was still exactly the same, i never realised lol!! but just one more year!!!!
    cheap sweets are the best!! i love sour sweets!! mmm yum yum
    , totally get you hyper for the "sweet" yaoi invasion!!!
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    steelking are you perhaps ... dare I say it ... Scottish too? *hope* I starting to feel like a very lonely Yaoi fan this side of the border but I love it too
  5. steelking
    steelking
    sio chan yes i'm scottish too!! hurray for scottish yaoi fans!! you are not alone!!!
  6. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Weeeelcome to WingsofaDream and Cho! You guys make me so happy :') little by little, the dream is starting to look more and more within the realms of possibility...YAOI CAPTURES UK IN THREE MOVES!
    *blatant chess geek*

And actually, Steelking and Sio Chan...I know a half-scottish yaoi fan on here...I think I'll ask him to join
  7. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Chess is good! I used to play a lot with my grandad...But I think he let me win, because I won every time...

Still, if it's helping world domination then who cares?!

Oooh another yaoi fan! *prepares to hug*
  8. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    I'm like...an eighth Scottish No one else from Essex here?

OH and freakofspade! I just got an offer from Edge Hill. *grabs and dances*
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    You guys are having fun while I'm working When I caught the 21:44 train to Bath, there was a group of younglings, jubulent and full of party spirit heading for Bath too. I listened to them and I'm like take me with you. The last friday night before Xmas ... B@//@£{S but I just got (handsomely) paid and I could murder a beer hmmmm.
    This morning, I arrive at the station to find the Paddington train still there, some idiot had caused trouble which meant the police had to be called and the train was 20 mins delayed , they didn't find the p***k, great end to my day
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Young, poor and prostitute sorry, destitute
    Not really, well ... I'm young and poor but I'm not destitute ... or prostitute, in a funny mood this morning ... is good joke, yes good joke, like seaside postcard from Leicester yes OOOOOOO there he goes again. Got to do Xmas shopping before I can hit the sack so I'm running on my weird sense of humour.
    Sing wit me noaw -
    (in the rain) Im calling you dear
    (find my way) Can’t you see me standing right here
    (feel my pain) Life’s bleeding from fear
    (find it’s place) I will give it straight from my vein
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast