aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    *Mass huggles to steelking* I'm in Glasgow where abouts are you (not specifically I'm not stalking) Yay! We can have a two person march to spread yaoi goodness I'd look daft marching on my own
    I used to play chess but I never knew enough about it to be any good and I never knew any of the proper names for the moves or anything ... freakofspade nothing wrong with being geekishly passionate about something
    Sorryll an eigth Scottish is still a part Scottish *hugs*
    blonde sounds like your working hard! when do you stop for the holidays?
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I finish wednesday morning, christmas eve
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Well, that's what you get when your working for Royal Mail ... but at least the pay's goooood
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Ah my youngest brothers a post man He loves it, gets paid better than me and I'm 6 years older ... *shrugs* working christmas does suck though, and you dont have a set finishing time do you bro says that basically you start at a set time and then finish as and when your task is done ... must make figuring out overtime a bit of a hassel
  5. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    No, I don't get involved when it comes to overtime, working 6 day weeks is enough.
  6. steelking
    steelking
    sio chan- i'm in Glasgow too!!! XXD lets get marching!!!
    blonde- wow you work for the royal mail, it must get busy sometimes then! especially around this time! just now i work in a store called Homebase and it's soo quiet and dead but i still have to come in for three hours on boxing day! not that bad though! 3 hours is nothing
  7. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Having to go last minute xmas shopping down Southend highstreet. *braces self* If I don't return, you know that shoppers ate me!
  8. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Sorryll: haha, sorry for the completely late reply but: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR EDGE HILL OFFER!! are you going to accept it? Is it a conditional? Let me knooow!

I finished my UCAS last week, so know I guess I just have to sit and wait and hope as hard as I can
  9. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    XD It's okay for being late! Thank youu! It's a conditional one of...260 tarriff points and a grade B in English. I need to look around the uni's closer to me first but if they suck then yes I willa ccept!

And gooood luck honey! *tackle hug*
  10. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Congradumadations!! (...I make up words)

So, how far away is this uni? 'Cause all the ones I've applied to are pretty far, except for the one that's local.
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast