aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. steelking
    steelking
    hiya!! hope everyone had a good christmas!! and enjoyed wallace and gromit! i know i did lol!!! hope you'll have a yaoiful new year!!! :P
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Wallace and Gromit was brilliant
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good christmas just think almost new year! I missed Wallace and Gromit this year I'm hoping theyll repeat it ... Hope everyone had a good day and that santa was good to you all
  4. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    I've never really been that into Wallace And Gromit. I watched Gavin & Stacey Christmas Eve with my mum and Richard, but that was it for Christmas telly
  5. missflashheart
    missflashheart
    The only Christmassy tv I was interested in was Doctor Who, QI and Mock The Week. I'm actually looking forward to the Shooting Stars stuff that's happening on Tuesday, I used to love that show when I was a kid, and it should bring back fond memories for me - either that or make me think that I had an awful sense of humour when I was younger, but that should hopefully be doubtful .
  6. steelking
    steelking
    ooo i watched doctor who on christmas, it was ok!! but err i think i missed QI and mock the week, can't believe it! lol, but i managed to watch have i got news for you but other than that Xmass T.V is kinda dull!!! but i'm looking forward to jonathan Creek coming back!!!
  7. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I watched like 10 minutes of whatever Harry Potty film was on before getting bored, surfed channels for 5 more minutes and that was my entire Xmas telly. The internets is my telly, although I watch DVDs on the telly because it's more comfy and has a bigger screen, although it's not much bigger as my comp screen is freaking huge. Not bragging or anything.

So there.

Just had fried turkey and beans. How long can you keep on eating turkey before the germs get you? Should I be already dead?
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all I feel I should warn you I am drunkety drunk drunk ... I should not be held to anythink I'm going to type Its almost new years!! whooo
  9. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    OK type something then! I've had a whole bottle of wine forced down me tonight, and I cooked a chicken, even though there's still some turkey left. Well, actually I had to cook it because it was getting past it's use by date. I like to live dangerously, but there are limits, I don't want killed by an out of date chicken on my gravestone.
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Yeah ... I went on a sub crawl basiclly wnet on the subway got off on every stop and went to the nearest pub ... till we wnet back to where we started from. I'm trying to tyupe but I keep spelling stuff wrong an having to go back and fix it I've had pakora and I cant remember why ... i feel kinda sick
Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast