aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    I wanna 3rd season and don;t want it at the same time. If I were to watch Kaname-sama doing nails I would go berserk dammit!!
    GaBsy-chan hello and welcome to our humble group~!
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    you are so right,Defender of Kaname-sama's holy VK harem and Rido-sama's whip!
    (damn....your new name is long )
    I DON'T WANT A 3RD SEADSON TOO IF I AM TO WATCH OUR KANAME-SAMA,MANICURE AND PEDICURE MISS 's NAILS!
    But at the same time I want a 3rd season....DAMN YOU
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    My new name is ultimate... *light bulb appears over her head* Maybe I should add Ultimate to it?...Ultimate Defender of Kaname-sama's holy VK harem and Rido-sama's whip~? I shall add this to my signature!!
    3rd season would mean more bishies and more intimate contacts between our dear Kaname-sama and
    She must die!
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    under your sig?what a nice idea
    3rd season means more bishies but we must get rid of
    *brings out her death note*
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    *turns on Lulu's Geass* So will you please bishies...err...make out and stuff
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh I have saw under your sig....it was so damn nice
    bishies make out?I am not going to kill them!so I can not do that with my death note but you can with your geass
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    I have to thank Lulu in a very spwecial way This powah is amazing~!!!*Geass on* So my order....no it's more of a request...anyways dear bishies please...hehehe...make out and stuff~! You know I don't mind if you go any further *winks at Rido-sama*...just have fun~!
    Thank you I also think it looks...niiiice~!
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Rido-Sama will be SO happy to have some fun with them
    come one Rido-sama...draw that whip of yours and show us what you can do!
    *now what to write in the death note about miss *
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    Well as we agreed before lets start from kidnapping. Then some tortures....pulling out the nails, cutting stuff like that. And hehe...you know I would be more then happy....*cough* I mean honored to do the torturing stuff...I'll take Idol-senpai with me and of course if you wanna join the party then feel free
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah,pulling out that damn nails....I wanna see then she likes to show them to our Kaname-Sama or not for manicure and pedicure that