aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Mommy~~~It's your fault that I'm so addicted to all that amazing,wonderful Kaname-sama x Zero fanfics nowI have to help my Japanese sensei with her Russia-Japan-Thailand project and I'll be totally busy with it for next week or even more and WON'T be able to read the fanfics!!!!Though I'm so glad that she asked ME...
    Haaaaa Mommy, I'm totally heartbroken
    EBIL SEDUCER!!!
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @assassin-chan: what fault?! Kaname-sama/Zero fics are holy gifts for members of the harem and now that you mentioned it,none of you had put any links to any fics in the fiction recommendation thread here that I created
    and of course I am EBIL SEDUCER
    @ultimate-chan:so,let's send shiki-tan to Rido-sama as soon as possible
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    *dress Shiki-tan in Kau's "clothes" and puts a ribbon on his neck*
    Now Shiki-tan you know what you should do....

I'm so proud of our little Shiki-tan~! <33
  4. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    MOMMY@I didn't share any links 'cos I read only those fics that YOU recommendI trust only my gorgeous seductive mommy about such amazing things like Kaname-sama x Zero holy fanfics
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @assassin-chan: isn't a certain some one bribing me or what? but me want to read your shared fictions too! :
    @ultimate-chan:I am sure our little shiki-tan can seduce Rido-sama in violating Kaname-sama now
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    One more little accessory *gives Shiki-tan whipped cream and strawberries*
    Now he is properly equipped against Rido-sama~!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    may be some additional blood wine will be good too
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    That's a good idea.
    Good and bad news in one XD new chappy is getting closer~!What shall we expect from Matsuri-sensei?
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    new chappy....
    Kaname-sama has banned the wh0re from coming out of her room,so she HAVE to stay there of course she can not stay there...she will come out and wander around,putting herself in danger and one our bishies have to save her But I wanna know more about what happened to Ouri-sama
    and of course Kaname-sama and Zero-chan's sweet reunion
  10. Chonki
    Chonki

OR she'll stay in her room for half of chappy and we'll have to deal with her OH-SO-SMART-AN-CLEVER thoughts and then she'll leave a and exactly what you said will happen!!
    It's depressing...
    But you're right our boys sweet and tearful reunion
    I think we shall throw up a a party!