aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    That is indeed a long title but our Kaname-sama deserves the best
    but honestly,defender of Rido-Sama's whip?!
    ok...so what should we do after the kidnapping with miss ?
    oh I am up for any kind of torture! Kaname-Sama should be saved!
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    I know, I know Rido-sama doesn't need protection but I had to add something on the end~!
    Kaname-sama MUST be saved! We must take off the shackles put on him!
    Well tortures sounds niiiiice But cruel ones~!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh yeah,cruel ones! little miss should know that Kaname-sama is not her property! BACK OFF YOU @*&%# !!!!
    how about freezing her with idol-senpai's ice to death and then suddenly burning her like there is no tomorrow with Kain-senpai's fire?
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    OMG What a splendid idea!*fans herself* But one condition Idol-senpai and Wild-senpai are going to be topless while doing it~!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    your condition is certainly accepted,cho...ahem...sorry...I meant Defender of Kaname-sama's holy VK harem and Rido-sama's whip!
    so,what are you going to do with your geass?
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    First I'm going to the program Pimp my Geass and get my Geass pimped
    Then I'l come back and make Kaname-sama join the lynching of by doing a hot strip tease, dancing and lap-dancing for Rido -sama while she is going to watch it all~!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    That is wonderful!She is going to die from jealousy! and whimpering and crying: *oh Kaname-Oniisama....don't do this...I love you....* and then she will start to cry her fake tears (which I will ask Idol-senpai to turn in to ice cubes on her face at once )
    That will be fun....
    Rido-Sama sure will like the feeling of Kaname-sama's hot soft skin against his body....
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    I bet Rido-sama won't be ab le to behave himself and he'll take Kaname-sama right in front of
    And of course we have everything recorded!
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh yeah...of course of dear Rido-sama won't behave himself...and Kaname-sama will enjoy it fully too....
    the feeling of Rido-sama's hot lips againts his delicate neck and lips and Rido-Sama taking him so wonderfully....
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    Paradise
    And Will be like :"Ka...Kaname-oniisama...." and she''l never admit that it turns her on and she'll have to die...well...unsatisfied