aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Secchii
    Secchii
    happy new year~!!!! =DD
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    tetsu: Sorry for the late reply, my favorite character is Zero. although Kaneme isn't too bad.

So Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Hope I didn't miss anything big with the kidnapping plans. Any new ideas?

Man I even fell behind with the episodes. I just finished 10 still have 11 and 12 to go.

I want to know what "That" is...you can profile message me pretty please. I won't have time to finish the Manga for a while
  3. Secchii
    Secchii
    the anime has failed me....when you see it...you'll probably feel the same....
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    WHAT!!!! I can't believe... Secchii I know what you mean...... I'm in depression now....a deep one!! There was no THAT!! And what about those jellys around Zeros hand? Was that Bloody Rose??! That was so **** sorry I've never imagine telling something like this about VK but... ****....how could they!! Ifit wasn't for the scene with Kaname......damn, damn, DAMN!!! ! No, no, no It can't be finished like this! Why...*cries*....Hug me someone...please...or rather my miserable corpse...?
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    What episode is the Anime up to right now? I only watched to 12 last night. Isn't there supose to be 13 just like season 1?

I cried With the Twins' seen. That really was horrible.
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Yeah...*sniff* there are 13 ep!
  7. Secchii
    Secchii
    the worsssst~!!!! iv been so sad w/ vk now~!!! -hugs chonkis poor corpse- WHY?!!!!!!!
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    And I wanted to die a prideful death... VK actually killed me!
  9. beyukii
    beyukii
    it's so sad thet there is only 1 ep left...noo i want season 3!!!!! i wanna see my zero over and over again...but anime was lil different from manga!!!
  10. Secchii
    Secchii
    yup~ me too~i think vk is slowly killing me now~~~
    @beyukii: yupyup!! its so sad!! why do they have to change it?! ...and why is s3 so far off~~~~~ -stares into sunset-
Page 10 of 150 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast