aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    that's the true spirit of a member of a Kaname-Sama's holy VK harem! As the devious mastermind Okaa-san of Kaname-Sama's holy VK harem I congratulate you!well done!well said!
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Bwahahaha!!!I so wanted to say it for so long time,now I feel sooo good
    Where is Yuuuuukiiiii~Give me that !!!!!!!!!
    I have a few new Bloody Rose guns that I wanna test
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    Mommy is here B!tch!!
    Welcome in our humble harem and please feel free to join the lynching of

Now enough with the formalities! Bring on the Bloody Roses *turns on her Geass* Let's see Matsuri-sensei........let's overwrite some memories tonight!
  4. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaah~I'll go anywhere with you guys~Chon-chan!Turn on your Geass and take the sword!We're going to the hunt tonight!Our protective operation has started!Now we just have to find that w********re
    Get ready,damn B!!!TCH!!!!!We'll show you soooooo really and truly sweetest bloody dreams tonight...
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    "Scatter, Senbonzakura..."
    Ohh Bya-hime lent me his sword for a while when I told him I'm going (red-head) hunting He wanted to join to but Renji came by and took him somewhere!
    Now to the title you need one too mommy~!
    Let's see.....The Operation Captain or something like this? Throw there some cool, shmexy words and title ish ready~!
  6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Hehe~~Wow!!!From Ebil spammer and Stalking maniac to such a high rank?Dammit,yeah!!!I have to think about it too...how should we officially call our operation aka mission?The operation of destroying all Yuuki's presence from this,that and other worlds and rescuing all VK bishies from her filthy handsBut since it's too long,we'll call it just Yuuki Destruction operation
    Chon-chan!As I'm a Captian,you're my right hand and bodyguardWe have to think about our plan of operation
    sign: *AarinRelentlessYuukiHunters'LustfulCaptianAndTheM ainAssassinOfKaname-Sama'sHolyVKHarem*-hope it's ok
    Damn,I'm really a shameless bastard
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    If I'm a right hand then you must be Juudaime!!!!!
    A little joke C:
    OK now back to the operation~!

Thank name is long but very good.
    About the plan: Yuuki aka is suffering now watching how Rido-sama and Kaname-sama are having some fun. We can use that opportunity to end her worthless life. Devious Okaa-san (aka Kadaj-chan) will add some more tortures and pain in the ned and Main Assasin (aka you) will finish this meanwhile I (aka Ultimate Defender) will change Matsuri-sensei's memories and drool over her first attempts to yaoi...Then when everything's finished we can fully enjoy the video record of VK orgy which Devious Okaa-san recorded!
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Yeah,my name is long and I like it
    You know what?Have just read the last chap....wanted to wait a little to read more than one later,but couldn't resist anymore and you know what???I damn want to kill that B!TCH even more now!!!!She is way too close to Kaname-sama!!!!How dare she even glare to Zero!!!???And her freaking friend pisses me off 'cos she way too close to Zero
    Now about our plan,Gokude....I mean Cho...I mean Ultimate Defender-sama!We'll not only make that watch this lovely games of Kaname-sama and Rido-sama,but also will torture her for such a looong and loooong time that she won't be able to even freaking talk!But she'll sooo wish us to finish her off,but we won't give her what she wantsShe'll keep watching the orgy 'cos we'll make herAnd we'll use Zero,Aidou,Shiki,Kain and every single smexy bishie in Holy Harem to make her suffer so she'll see that she can't EVER get them dammit!!!
    And all of us,saviours of Kaname-sama's Holy Harem will sooo enjoy this tape ourselves later~
    Wow!Am I THAT sick???
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    AarinRelentlessYuukiHunters'LustfulCaptianAndTheM ainAssassinOfKaname-Sama'sHolyVKHarem?
    wow...it sounds good too me....
    huh...in your face !we have another member to end your filthy life and have your dirty hands OFF from our VK bishies
    GO TO HELL BI*CH!
    now to the whip training topic:
    So,where is Shiki-chan? Rido-Sama wants him in his noble presence for some training
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    Awwww Juu....Momm....I mean Main Assassin you put the name into your sig too~!? That' lovely

Ohhhh Shiki-chan where are youuuuuu~!?
    And I'm not even mentioning B!TCH's topic cause it makes my blood pressure rise and I feel like breaking something!!!!!!
    Ohh uf the two so like to be sticking their filthy hands on our bishies they should just be together~!