aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Chonki
    Chonki

BUT dear friend I have an ultimate picture here that clearly proves Idol-senpai's undying love for Kaname-sama. On this picture Idol-senpai is touching Kaname-sama's a$$ and smiles nicely xD and it's not a fan art!!!!
    Yessss~!
    Watch out for nosebleed!!
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    So just really quickly I'M BACK!!! I'M BACK!!! (jumping up and down).
  3. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Chonki: Love the picture
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    (I'm back readding all the conversations I missed).

Glad to see you returned to us Secchii, Glad to see that you had a good vacation. I could really use one of those.
    I love your new Avi too.

I agree with you Chonki, Yuuki is so evil and annoying, playing both Zero and Kan-chan. I love the new Avi I read all of ParaKiss while underway (Nana's still my favorite though)

gollumsfriend: welcome to the group, hope that you'll be back eventually if they didn't scare you away. (sorry it's taken so long)

Kadaj_chan: thank you for being the master mind in the distruction of the EVIL YUUKI. And also for keeping my 2 sadists company. Glad to see they weren't lonely.

So I guess I missed a lot in the story, I don't know if I want to read and see Kan-san doing nails. But the curosity just might be too much...
  5. Chonki
    Chonki

*jaw drops* OUR MERCIFUL MASTER OF THE VK CLUB IS BAAACK~!!!!!
    Katsu-chanwelcome back!! It's been so long. As you noticed Kadaj-chan is very active member and is our's club Master Mind. You know we are plotting how to get rid of Yuuki now. You know she obtained Death Note and I borrowed Geass so we're fully equipped.
    Believe you don't want to see this...Yuuki was controlling him and that's what we are sure about!!
    Right? The pic is epic cause it shows Idol-senapi's touching (?) Kaname-sama's noble a$$~!
    Ohhh but main question how are you~? Was everything all right on your way?
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ohh forgot to mention. While I have Geass I got a new name so that no one will know that it's me, like Zero Smart right?
    So I'm not Chonki now but an Ultimate Defender of kaname-sama's Holy VK Harem and Rido's Whip!!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I see that Idol-senpai can not keep his hands off to himself and his beautiful long fingers are actually touching Kaname-Sama's firm noble a$$ naughty naughty Idol-senpai
    hi Katsu-chan! I am honored to meet the master of the club
    cho...ahem...
    Ultimate Defender of kaname-sama's Holy VK Harem and Rido-sama's Whip...you forgot to post the honor fic Sama after Rido-Sama's name in your previous post!Rido-Sama will get you
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ohhh noes I have nowhere to run...ok punish me Rido-sama...I'm all yours
    Sorry Kadaj-chan, Katsu-chan I think I will be busy for a while now...
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    our ultimate Defender is a sucker for Rido-sama's punishments
    well,we'll see if Rido-Sama has Kaname-Sama,he has time for you or not
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    It doesn't matter I don't have particular problem with a threesome or orgy~! But you know Kadaj-chan after you write everything in the Death Note you can join us of course!!