aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Twilight

1. CCvanilla0
    Yep yep that's my favorite too along with Massive Black Hole and something else by Blue Midnight? I forgot ><. I wish he would sing more since you can hardly hear him. He plays very nicely however.

Yay for 20 members!
  2. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    woah we had 21 members already! weeeee
    and hurrah for all new pics!!~<333

im still weeping coz Twilight showing here was moved to Nov.26 T___T

CCvanilla0,
    woah! do you have that song of the Massive Black Hole? i can't find it in Limewire >_<

amadeO,
    is there a New Moon movie already?? O__O;;;
  3. amade0
    amade0
    aIshiRoi: hmm .. no the second one's not out yett o.0;; lol *reads back on conversation haha* but the first 3 books will be made into movies for sure. they're not sure about the last one yet.
  4. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    aIshiRoi: Yeah ^^ I could send it to you if you'd like.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I'm not too excited to see Twilight anymore. I saw the pictures of the characters and they're not how I pictured them...ionno I they look weird to me. But I'm still seeing it anyway! I just kinda hope it won't spoil my view of the characters...
  5. amade0
    amade0
    lol it definately won't spoil my image of them ><; is determined! although apart from Edward, i didn't think Meyer described them enough for me to have a clear image of them o.0 dunno.. maybe just me.
    as for the movie i'm forcing myself to be hyped up.. just cause its fun xD and i like having something to look forward to haha. i'm almost certain i'm going to be disappointed *the only movie that captured vampires almost ideally for me was Interview with the Vampire* but oh well xD
  6. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    Personally, I really love all the characters!! I think everyone is totally amazing, I love Jackson!! he is so made of awesome!! And of course.. rob is just, XD!
  7. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    So anyone going to see the midnight show on Thursday?!!
    I'm so effing excited!!! GOD, I'm so not going to be paying attention in any of my classes tomorrow. lol
  8. amade0
    amade0
    i gots my hoodie xD *i still have to pick it up at the postal office haha xD* but i'll get it tomorrow and i'll have it for friday when i'm seeing the movie =D!!! gwen get yours to xD!
  9. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    CCvanilla0,
    kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ thank you! if it doesn't bother you...

amadeO,
    oooh i see.. im too late for the news...
    there are some clips from youtube that says there is a trailer of new moon, eclipse and even breaking dawn?! soo iono... =\
    thanks for the info deo-chan!~

Soubiluv98,
    agree with you! about rob that is xDD
    though im quite disappointed at bella. (sorry for the bella's fan)
    the details on the book bout bella is very diff. on the movie.. >__<

is it only me who feels that way? (if yes.. please don't eat me >.>)
  10. amade0
    amade0
    Aish: no problem haha xD i know they filmed parts of the other movies at the same time.. maybe so they can all look young or something xD!
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast