aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Twilight

1. Skalioli
    Hmm, if were to guesstimate, I'd say I'm definitely for Team Jacob (because I pretend Breaking Dawn isn't real! Just like facts!...wait...what?!)
    Also, I'm an Emmett fan, too...
    and my favorite human is definitely Charlie!
    The end.
  2. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I feel like I am the only one who really liked Breaking Dawn....I am so sick of reality, that I loved the way it went...

I like all the characters, though Bella did annoy me a bit. Each of them have something particular that I really liked
  3. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    @Satomichan -- I would have loved Breaking Dawn... if it weren't for Renesmee. :/ I just felt like that whole think was pretty out of character.
    Or, maybe I just don't like the idea of B/E being "parents."
    Sigh, other than that, I thought it was okay. Like, I really loved the ending with all the new vampires. That was so awesome.
  4. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    @Isan -- oh, didn't know that. Thanx!
  5. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I liked Renesmee, but not for Bella being a parent..she was just off for that.. I liked the element that it added to the story..something no one expected and it created a unique element. I tried to read Breaking Dawn from a different standpoint because Bella changed so much in that book that she got annoying to a degree. I wish there were other perspectives for that volume.
  6. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    agree agree. I'm pretty sure that's what turned me off, the B/E "parentals". Wouldn't it have been cool if Ren came into the picture as, a half human half vamp child of some one else?? And Bella and Edward get to freak out because they could actually have a normal child if they wanted too?? (but of course Edward would never consent to that) lol
    just a thought.
    But yeah I get what your saying. It was so different from the other books in the series and I'm thinking if I reread it, and and maybe take a different perspective on it?? It could be better for me.
  7. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    that is what I did...I started paying attention to all the details that weren't Bella-centric..I was even able to appreciate Jacob's POV more too. I also paid a little more attention to Edward stuff too, even though he isn't very active in teh story, you miss little things as a result.. I wish the Volturri encounter was a little more 'active' so that the happy ending had more meaning.. I am a sucker for a happy ending anyway, but making it more satisfying would have been good.
  8. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I finally saw the movie today. I am a major fan of the books, but I feel like I was robbed of my money that I paid to see the movie. >.< I am okay when a rendition of a book changes course a little..but this was almost like taking a concept and characters and rewriting the story....

I will say that New Moon has a little more promise to be better with a new director, so I am hopeful.

I found this parody link, it was funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4SCfEuYqg
  9. renta_kun
    renta_kun
    Hi there... sorry i'm new. Just thought I'd comment.
    @ Satomichan: same here, i thought the movie was quite a disappointment compared to the book but it's that way in most cases. When I watched the movie I tried to be the most open-minded I could be, but it was somehow, for me, enjoyable.
    Bella's personality did annoy me to a certain extent and I felt that Bella and Edward didn't explore parenthood as much as I would have liked. They kind of left her most of the time to Rosalie and I felt that Edward should have been more linked, as well as Bella, to her.
  10. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    We'll see if New Moon will be better than Twilight. I have a feeling it will be since the new director and all, everyone has a different view on how they want the movie created. I think he has some good ideas. I have high hopes for him....better no disappoint >.<
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast