aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Twilight

1. SilverRoseDragon
    SilverRoseDragon
    teh special is all on mtv.com they have a spoiler scene from the movie along with interviews. you show check out vanityfair.com next's month issue is all about twilight and at the site they already have pictures they even filmed the whole photoshoot but it's like and hour long
  2. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    I need to find out more about those actors. Like I need to read some interviews or something because I know nothing about them :P
    I love his hair! I just wanna run my fingers through it haha.
    The pictures are good enough, an autograph would have been sweet but oh well ^^

crimsonsilverdragon: I'll have to look at that
  3. amade0
    amade0
    he kept flipping his hair when he was walking past haha xD! i love it to xD
  4. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    ah!! it's everyone at that much music thing!! lol I think that was like the best/(funnest) interview i've ever seen!
    omgosh, robert was so effing cute!! I still <3 him so much!! X)
  5. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    wait amade!! you were there?!!! OMG your so effing lucky!! gosh!!! XD
  6. amade0
    amade0
    lmao - ya i was right in front of the car when he walked out xD i never screamed so much in my life xD to bad i was to far for an autograph D:!
  7. amade0
    amade0
    you know Much Music? lol xD
  8. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    OMG!! So lucky!! I think i would have died!! I'm so effing jealous right now. XD
  9. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    Yeah.. it's like a Canadian show right??? I watched it over the net last night.
  10. amade0
    amade0
    lol ya Canadian show xD lol - and don't be jealous *to much lol xD* i brought the aarin spirit for all of us! lol - i almost died like 5 times there o.0 one girl almost got sufficated against the bars lol D: twas crazyyy
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast