aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Twilight

1. CCvanilla0
    So I heard that theres definitely going to be sequels. "New Moon", "Eclipse", and "Breaking Dawn" are all going to be movies ^^ I hope I'm not wrong lol.

I was king of hoping that there was going to be various movies for each book. Because they can't just jam it all into one movie. It should be like Harry Potter where each book is a movie. Meh, I hope

I also heard that Rob doesn't wash his hair often. I like this interview for some reason O.O
  2. amade0
    amade0
    lol ya there will be a movie of all 3 - they haven't got the rights for the last one - the actors confirmed it yesterday ^^
  3. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    yeah.. it looked pretty crazy. Everyone was screaming non stop. And i saw this one clip where one girl said she had been out in the rain since yesterday! crazy!
  4. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    hm. i don't think they'll do Bd. Not unless they want to pay kstew and rob a couple mill.
  5. amade0
    amade0
    lol ya there was one girl who was there since 3am the other day and she was sitting beside me on the tuesday to get indoor passes *which we failed to get* and there was a girl beside her who was the sister of this girl who was the sister of this girl who went to my highschool xD *wonder if we're talking about the same person lol*
  6. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @amade0: Thanks for the pics, you were so close to them *pouts*
    @Vanilla: As far as I know there are going to be movies for all books.

Has anybody heard Rob's song on the movie soundtrack?
  7. Ahin
    Ahin
    love this book <3

@sexyRyu28
    no,I haven't ;;
  8. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    SexyRyu28: Yeah I heard both his songs. I have the soundtrack O.O Listened to it about 5 times...

yeah I heard they might/might not do Breaking Dawn...ionno we'll see
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Vanilla: Me too, I got the soundtrack and then uploaded it to my iPod... which almost crashed He has a nice voice... but my fave song is Full Moon.
  10. amade0
    amade0
    yay we have 20 members xD
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast