aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Twilight

1. CCvanilla0
    aIshiRoi: I think Twilight has to make a lot money in the box office in order for the studio or whatever to greenlight the following books. It seems like parts of New Moon is in Twilight...some of the actors are talking about it or something. Dunno though.

I love Bella's character in the book, she's one of my favorites but I'm not liking the actress who plays her. I have to see the movie before I say anything >.<

Hehe I actually love the actors now. When I first saw them I was like whaaaaat? No! Then I...warmed up and now I love 'em! :P Wish I could see the midnight showing but I have errands to do. Definitely seeing it tomorrow with my sisters though.

Ooh, did you guys know that in the movie, all the Cullens are going to be wearing something like a family crest. Like Carlisle has a ring that has the crest and Rosalie has a giant necklace with the crest thing. It's really weird...
  2. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    One night left!!!! And it's out!!!! did u guys watch the segment in ellen degeneres? Robert Pattison was a guest. go to the E! news online website for the clip.
  3. amade0
    amade0
    my friend saw it yesterday at a prescreening D: she said it was awesome lol
  4. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    CCvanilla0,
    yeah. i agree with your point. I love Bella's character too... in the book. xP
    but as you say... i too, need to see the movie before i speak up
    Carlisle look hot! My sister keeps drooling at him
    btw, thanks for the friends request!~<3 yay we're friends now!~

amadeO,
    yaaaaaaah!!! i soo agree! >__< damn them! they decieved me.. TvT;;
    i almost jump in joy there's movie 2 already

foxytroy,
    lucky you... here i had to wait 4days TvT
  5. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    aIshiRoi: Haha yeah I love Carlisle too! *drool* Sending you the song once I upload it and blah blah. Yay for friends!

Ah! Only two hours before I see it >.< I can't wait that long. Hoping I won't be disappointed. I heard it wasn't too good but that came from a cracked up critic who thinks it's an action movie...
  6. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    Okay, so I saw the movie and one word.
    EPIC.
    I'm seriously freaking out here because i was so sure i'd be disappointed again like with BD, but you know what i actually LOVED IT. Every bit of that movie was amazing, Rob totally owned that movie for me. And GOD that baseball scene. too epic!! (i just can't get over how sex jazz looked swinging that bat) XD And btw Victoria OWNS!!
  7. Rakuda
    Rakuda
    ROB(read: Edward), I DEVOTE MY LIFE TO YOU!
    Lol, I loved the film. Actually, to be perfectly honest, I loved Rob's portrayal of Eddy. He couldn't have done a better job. He was absolutely great...I melted, I MELTED during several Bella+Ed scenes, THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!!! I never melt at the gooey scenes, but for Twilight, I did, I DID!!!! And the prom dance? "Isn't it enough to live a happy long life with me?" *Ed looks near tears* -> I DIIIIIIIIED INSIDE A LITTLE!!!!!
    Sigh~
    I must agree with Soubiluv98, the baseball scene WAS FANTASTIC! I want to watch it again and AGAIN! Go Alice!
    And why did they use a Radiohead song for part of the credits? Lol, so random, Radiohead of all bands... (but I love them so it was kinda cool) Sorry for the randomness.
    In any case, ppl, go see Twilight!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ It's worth it~~~~~~
  8. amade0
    amade0
    saw the movie yesterday =D a few things annoyed me *especially the squealy little 12 year old beside me i had to yell at to shut up lol o.0;;* and Nikki Reed xD but other than that it was quite awesome, better than i expected ^^ *don't go in expecting exactly like the book though lol =P*
  9. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    I'm still contemplating whether I like it or not...

I love some parts like the baseball scene, it looked like so much fun ^^ I got goosebumps. Some parts were so corny; in the book the lines were totally fine with me but when they actually said it...I couldn't help but giggle heh. Kristen ruined Bella in my opinion. I just ugh, was so frustrated.

I think they made the running look so lame. Like when Edward was running, it was like wtf? Is he floating? And I didn't like when his skin "sparkled", it just looked so stupid. Ay, I just can't help but rant.

I went with my two sisters and my friend...Dom and my sister hated it and wouldn't stop laughing at it >.< But my other sister loved it so I was excited haha. Overall, I give it an 8/10. I would have changed a lot of parts but I'm sort of contempt with it. Wanna watch it again by myself so I won't have distractions haha. And geez, the whole time I had to explain so many parts to my sister.

Oh oh and it was so funny, at the movies there were so many people dressed up! This one chick was like...kinda chunky and she had fishnets on she had some sort of fake blood coming out of her mouth. And the whole time her and her friends kept saying lines that were coming up. God, I was so annoyed BUT I think I enjoyed it. And like amade said, don't expect it to be exactly like the book...
  10. SoraV
    SoraV
    I thought the movie was amazing. Really, it was better than I had my expectations set to watch the movie and I really enjoyed it.

Just you know, I had two little annoyances. One, was the actors' make-up. I know they wanted to make Edward look paler by adding a lot of red to his lips, but it didn't look very good. I dunno, it just looked really fake and noticable. And two, was when Edward went out into the sun. My friend described it perfectly when she said it looked like they threw a box of sugar on Edward (which right now, seems really appealing...*_*) But, not exactly as beautiful as I expected it to be.

And personally, I like Bella. Everyone says she too pretty, but I think of it as she looks pretty because that's how Edward can see her, so why not us? She should be pretty to some extent, but she's not stunningly beautiful. At least, that's how I interpret it. ^^;;
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast