aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. inume27
    inume27
    "In order to help save his father's company, Hirose Katsumi makes a deal with the devil - that devil being Mimuro Yoshitaka, the heir to a larger company who agrees to bail out Katsumi in exchange for..."...from vol 4 the story shifts to another couple so you can read the first 3 vol as a stand alone story.
    I've read some of Viewfinder...it's a little confusing so I wanted to wait for even more chapters to come out,but I plan to stay and read it because I've heard it's good...I hate waiting for updates...and all the good stories are still ongoing...sigh...
  2. minamino
    minamino
    well from view finder i have 5vol so far but there are some side stories to nd that is so confusing i know i read only the first vol so far -_- didnt had time
    hmm the manga you mentioned sounds familiar dunno i think i have read it dunno i will look for it ^_^
    have you seen Jr(Junjou Romantica) i liked it but the manga was better the hot parts were explained better
  3. inume27
    inume27
    I know...I wanted more explicit love scenes.
    How about Masara Minase?...I love her style,it absolutely beautiful...and I'm waiting patiently for updates of Gokujou no Koibito.
  4. minamino
    minamino
    yes me to more more more but i was lucky with the manga because the anime didnt had so many love scenes
    ow i dont know the manga after the name dunno if i ever read it the Freezing flame manga i have read it but didnt knew it after the name -_- what is it about Gokujou no Koibito maybe i know this one to ^_^
  5. inume27
    inume27
    "When Kuniyoshi meets the model he's supposed to manage, Yoshimi, he sees a spoiled little rich kid. That is before he notices how attractive Yoshimi really is. "..the manga is still ongoing but I like it...the art is beautiful and I like the hot scenes.
  6. minamino
    minamino
    ow i didn't read it how many chapter were scanned so far?? sounds interesting i will look for it i have to keep my perverted mind busy with manga ^_^
  7. inume27
    inume27
    vol 4 chapter 17 was the last one.What is the name of the oneshot you read?...wonder if I know it.
  8. minamino
    minamino
    hmm i will tell you The Strength of Pure Soul by Ayano yamane is with the two clasmates but i read some more by now i have to keep my perverted mind busy like i told you
  9. inume27
    inume27
    Yeah I know,me too.Thanks for the title I'll check it out...now I have to restart my computer...be back in a minute :P
  10. minamino
    minamino
    okay i will be here i don't have anything else to do anyway
Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast