aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. inume27
    inume27
    Yeah,I understand...people here are stupid...I guess it's even more difficult for a guy to like yaoi and I think it was for the best to keep quiet.I tried to talk to my friends about gay people,just to see what they think...and I was disappointed about their reaction...they are good friends but our opinions don't match all the time.
    They got used to me liking anime....I made a big fuss about liking it and now they don't say anything...but at first they told me that I was a child and things like that.It's good you found friends with the same interests...that's one of the reasons I joined this site...I wanted someone to talk to about anime and manga.
  2. minamino
    minamino
    yes the same here i miss my friends from my country but some things are better not told to them like liking yaoi i never told them that and i never will because our opinions are totally different but they are good friends so i don't want to loose any of them
    yes well the same i was told that i am so childish still watching anime but i prefer watching anime then other things that they were doing so i kept quiet and do what i liked and yes that is why i registered here to to talk about anime and manga and to make more friends with the same interests and i am glad i did everyone from here is so nice i love this place i am addicted to it now
  3. inume27
    inume27
    Yes,it is addictive...I just don't seem to have enough time to spend here,watch anime,read manga and (my new addiction) read slash fiction...I need more hours in a day
    Well...we do have much in common .
    Do you like fiction?...I only recently started reading...well Inuyasha fan fictions are a weakness of mine since I discovered the anime
  4. minamino
    minamino
    he he eh the same here i have the same problem i don't have enough time to do everything i want but now i am doing two things at the same time reading manga and talking on the forum is good for now but later i want to watch anime so i have to let the manga and the forum and go and watch anime and good is weekend and i don't have school and to do my homework so i can stay here longer than usual ^_^
    yes we do and that is great i am so happy we have so many things in common is very nice ^_^
    yes to me to i like inuyash so much i watched the anime in our country but they didnt had all the episodes so they were repeating it and that was making me so sad i wanted to see what was happening next so when i cam here and got internet the first thing i did was downloading the inuyasha anime and after i sow that there was movies to i was so happy but when i sow the ending of the anime i was so disappointed i didn't liked how it ended the anime i was expecting them to defeat Naraku once and for all and many other things
  5. inume27
    inume27
    Hey, you're doing the same thing I am...I talk to you and read manga...and later I planed to watch anime....that is so strange
    I didn't like the ending either...after all those episodes...nothing happened...big disappointment...that's why I wanted a closure for their story and ended reading fan fiction.
  6. minamino
    minamino
    he he eh the same we are so similar that is good ^_^ it easier to talk if we have things in common
    yes it was a big disappointment but the manga was different i heard someone told me unfortunately i didn't had the time to read the manga but anyway the manga ended different and better than the anime and yes the inuyasha fan fictions are quite addictive i know
  7. inume27
    inume27
    I only read half of the manga...god it's long...and the last chapters(didn't resist the spoilers)....when I make time maybe I will finish it.
    So what plans do you have for your birthday?...mine is one moth from today and I already am thinking what should I do
    Oh...you should tell me if I bored you or you want to read without me bugging you
  8. minamino
    minamino
    he he eh i know the manga is so long that is why i didn't read it because i don't have the time -_- school takes most of my time
    ow really when is your birthday i have to know to tell you happy birthday ^_^
    well to be honest i don't have any idea what i will do my family is working so i will be alone -_- dunno what i will do -_-
    ow no worries i can do both and i like talking with you ow i was reading such a good yaoi oneshot loved it so much is with two schoolmates that suddenly developed more than friendship feelings one for another is so cute i love this type of yaoi
  9. inume27
    inume27
    Oh I love those kind of stories...schoolmates or childhood friends...it's so romantic when friendships develops into something more.
    Last night I read Freezing flame(first 3 volumes) and I loved it,never thought that I would like that kind of relationship between the seme and uke but I couldn't stop reading it....and with a happy ending it was perfect.
    That's too bad that your family is working,but don't worry ,I'll stay with you
  10. minamino
    minamino
    yes that is exactly what i like to is so romantic and cute just love it
    hmm Freezing flame never read it what is it about?? sounds interesting maybe i will look for it ^_^ ow have you read view finder you would definitely like it it has a great plot ^_^
    ow thank you so nice of you to do so hugs thank you very much ^_^
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast