aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. minamino
    minamino
    inume hope to see you soon i really miss you
  2. minamino
    minamino
    hope you guys like the new pics i found more yaoi with sesshomaru-sama but dunno if i should put them i don't want to be banned -_-
  3. xcc
    xcc
    Yesss! I love the pictures.

About the yaoi, well, I guess if it is fanfic, and you post only the links, like I usually do, it will be fine.
  4. xcc
    xcc
    Wow Mina, the last ones, the ones you put the warning, they are hardcore, maybe you should edit the post and take them out, the rest I think are fine.
    I thought you were talking about yaoi fanfic stories. Going back to the pics:
    I agree with the one where InuYasha is a human, usually I don't like to see them as a couple, but that painting is such a masterpiece, really well done, and detailed.
    Thanks for sharing.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Mmm...Sesshoumaru-sama...
    I just joined to be with the other Sesshoumaru-sama lovers.
  6. minamino
    minamino
    okay i removed the link i told you the pics are very shocking
    with pleasure xcc well i was looking for pics with sesshomaru sama when i stumbled on this pics they aren't my type of pics but anyway i showed them to you guys i like better the cute ones ^_^ this were to yaoi
    LuciferxDamien welcome to the group i am sure sesshomaru is very happy to have you here ^_^and of course i am happy to hugs
  7. xcc
    xcc
    @Mina, it's okey, just to be safe. Like I said, there is one really worthy to get over the shock. Thanks for sharing.

@ LuciferxDamien, welcome over!

8. minamino
    minamino
    xcc yes you are right ow which was worthy?? i didn't liked neither of then to be exact -_-
  9. xcc
    xcc
    Well, the one where Inuyasha is human, you know it because his hair is black. The artist did a great job, really detailed, and caught the expression of the moment. I mean the moment he wanted to portrait.
  10. minamino
    minamino
    xcc ow i know which one now yup it was well made that one ^_^
Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast