aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    @katsbrainwarp: I think one of my favorite scenes from Gravitation would be the one in I think it was{watch out may contains spoilers!! } episode 12 when Shuichi lost voice and then went backto studio and there was Ryuichi() sitting and the way he put his head up...yummy...or when he was singing Sleepless Beauty for the first time on Bad Luck's concert! That was awesome too!
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I loved that part too. Ryuichi is so SEXY when he's serious. I just want to eat him all up.

I did like him when they were coloring together too.
  3. haruhost
    haruhost
    He was really cute and funny when him and shuichi were coloring together. And I also agree that Ryuichi becomes undeniably sexy when he is singing or serious.
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    YAY, YAY,YAY!! Just love him...but he's so cute when he's "normal" too!
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    When do you think Hero is the hottest? When he's playing on stage or when he's being all nobel and smart?
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Hehe...neither of them! I like him the most when he's flirting with Ayaka-chan!
    And when he's being "all nobel and smart" too!
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I wasn't a really big Hero fan either. I liked him the most when He confronted Eiri about hurting Suichi (right after Suichi got beat up).
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ohhh...you reminded me of this! Poor Shuichi...And Yuuki was soooo cute when he was "talking" to Aizawa and he actually called Shuichi Shu-chan!!
  9. glassmenagerie
    glassmenagerie
    In the event that anyone is interested, I've writen a Gravitation fanfic that can be found by clicking here.

It's HiroxFujisaki and it's rated R. Enjoy
  10. renaru
    renaru
    hello ^______^ just joined cause i looove gravi
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast