Gravitation

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    Hi
    I'm new*nervous* so please be nice to me
    I'm huge Gravitation fan and now watching this series for like third time
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Chonki: Aw you came here too. I'll ask you the same here, Who's your favorite character? If you could mix and match pairs who would you pair up?
  3. 20IVANA20
    20IVANA20
    *NERVOUS*..MY MY..ITS MY FIRST TIME GOSH..

so please be nice to me..onegai~~??

oohh! by the way!!!..i watch gravitation!! though its a soft yaoi!! i still love it!!..goossshh!! is there more OVA or OAV??..uhuhu..i love shuichi and yuki!

oohh! thank yuo very much!!XD
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    20IVANAN20: if you've watched the series (in my opinion) there's no need to watch the OVA. It's a very sortened version of the series, with less angst.

Who's your favorite singer on the show?
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    @katsbrainwarp: Well I like those pairings, I wouldn't change anything! And my fave is...YUKI He's so kawaii..really! I'm just watching it for like the third time maybe and I pause every time there is Yuki's close-up!*obsessed*
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Chonki: he's my favorite too. I love how closed off he his, it makes it all that much better when he actuallt shows a soft side I melt
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    @katsbrainwarp: Are you reading my mind?? Yeah like when he was actually crying I just wanted to enter my damned monitor and hug him!
  8. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Chonki: I was thinking the same thing, expecialy at the last episode, when he was in America remembering all the bad things from his past. I wanted to take his pain away so much.
  9. Fold39Crane
    Fold39Crane
    *~ I've been a Gravitation fan for a long time. Now I'm like slowly feeling withdrawals! They need to serious get out the next Ex manga >w< I can barely read the japanese fonts >w<

my fav. is tatusha, by the way! hardcare TatsuhaxRyuichi fan here! ~*
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    @katsbrainwarp: Yeah...plus he was holding a gun! A GUN!! But as always Mr. Great-Timing Shindo Shuichi was there on time
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast