aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. amade0
    amade0
    lmao.. i wanna try.. YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII xD
  2. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    I love Gravitation! I'm going to be so sad when I finish it ;_;

After the manga there's two novels, right?
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    The novels are okay but I like the manga better. Gravitation was my first BL manga and anime too.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    the manga was totally crack! it was one of the first manga i read as well because my yaoi/slash-queen friend basically introduced mainstream manga and BL to me by shoving the manga into my hands, but when i started reading, everytime i'd look up, she'd immediately say "don't question it, just read it!!" so i had to stop my super questioning mind and accept crack
  5. sharingan.swirl
    sharingan.swirl
    LA LI HO!!!!!!!

Yes, shattered, the manga was crack! Especially toward the end. It's amazing what happened, I would be in tears laughing with confusion and my boyfriend would just look at me funny. I tried to get him to read it, just to understand the level of weird... but alas, it was not successful.
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I love gravi na no da! lol thats why kuma is in my name
    I have all the mangas and novels but I have to say I was not thrilled with shuichi in the gravi ex manga..have you guys heard the song by savage garden..chained to you? It reminds me so much of eiri and shuichi
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Even though Shuichi's character in Ex was a little off I still lked it because it showed so much of Yuki's feelings. I am not familiar with the song....will go find the lyrics.
  8. amade0
    amade0
    kaiJon - don't think it'll be finished soon - there's still Gravi EX xD *and its been on vol 1 for way to long.. still waiting for the second lol ><* i read some of one of the novels.. but then i had to leave Chapters and never got to finish it o.0 still like the manga better xD
  9. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    EX is a continuation of the manga? I need to look that up.
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ kumakun I read the lyrics...they are powerful. It is like that in their relationship.
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast