aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. renaru
    renaru
    hi hiwatari! ^_^
    isnt it lovely? my otp kinda.. breaks with tradition.. but well... i just cant help it!
  2. believe09
    believe09
    @hiwatari: Welcome to the group. I also really love Gravitation. Who is your favorite character?
  3. hiwatari
    hiwatari
    @believe09: hmmm... i like yuki a lot (though i think his cold attitude is sometimes a bit bothersome) , and shuichi, ryuichi and hiro are just too loveable, so i can't really decide on only one character, i guess^^
  4. faintokies
    faintokies
    hello. i'm new, and i just thought i'd put it out there right now, that i would seriously not be a yaoi fangirl, if it were not for gravitation ^^ FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!! (and the books)
  5. Hachiseiko
    Hachiseiko
    I think the books are better... They're funnier x'D I love all the crazy stuff!
  6. Rukaxis
    Rukaxis
    The books are funnier, and the art is better though, I like both. The series is just so cute and there is something to love about all of the characters. Even the ones you dont really like.
  7. Hachiseiko
    Hachiseiko
    Rukaxis: Yeah, exactly! ^^ For example: Even though Ryuichi is some kind of evil in the manga he's still lovable, right?
  8. believe09
    believe09
    @faintokies: I know exactly what you mean!!!

@Hachiseikio&Rukaxis: I agree, the books were too funny. Gotta love it.

Did anyone find Yuki's monotone voice in the anime really horrible? I did. It was hard for me to get used to.
  9. faintokies
    faintokies
    haha yes, Yuki was jus like blah, and i found the dubbing to be OMG, I CAN'T WATCH IT. but i love the books, and i have them all (through much time, patience, and money). And i do have to agree with you, Hachiseiko, even though Ryuichi was jus a lil evil guy in the manga, he was my favorite person throughout the whole series ^^
  10. pucht
    pucht
    i love the songs
Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast