aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    captivated: welcome. hope you enjoy the conversations.

I ssssssssssssoooooooooooo loved Eiri's face with the school girl out fit.
  2. Yukikuma
    Yukikuma
    Hey!!
    How are you all doing? I hope it's okay that I joined his forum? (A)
    *chu*
  3. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Yukikuma: welcome. of course it's ok that you joined.
    Who's your favorite character? Have you read the Manga, or watched the show, or both?
  4. Yukikuma
    Yukikuma
    Hey!
    Katsbrainswarp: uhm.. I like Shuici a lot! He is sooo cute. Though Yuki is very cool! So yeah, not really a new answer to that question I'm afraid! Though Ruichi (the singer from nittle grasper) is cute too.. ^^
    *chu*
  5. captivated
    captivated
    yeah, shuichi is really cute. but my favourite is ryuichi sakuma who is everyone else's favourite?
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Mine is Eiri Yuki. He's so cold on the outside, but once you get through his hard shell, he's a good guy. And he's sssssssssssssooooooooooo sexy.
  7. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Ryuichi Sakuma!! Ever since I first heard him sing >//<
    But I have to say I love Yuki's eyes.
  8. captivated
    captivated
    katsbrainwarp: he is sexy. his dark past came as a complete shock to me when i first found out about it. i have a question. i didn't really grasp it in the series. why did tohma feel so responsible for what happened to yuki?

Tetsu: yes! the first moment i saw him i thought 'wow, he's gorgeous' then when i heard him sing i was stuck on him. he is just soooooooo cool! he is so cute and comes across so ditsy but behind all that there is this perceptive, dedicated character. kyaaaaa! and yeah, there is something about Yuki's cold eyes. they're haunting.
  9. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Captivated: I was wondering the same thing. It never really explains it. (it might in the manga, but I've never read it).
  10. believe09
    believe09
    @captivated&katsbrainwarp: Good question! Although Tohma never really says it, he feels somewhat responsible for what Yuki went through. Plus, he and Yuki were always really close. I don't want to say too much though because others might want to read the manga for themselves.
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast