aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Latest bl manga purchase and which shop?

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @Hime-sama: At least 8-10 books like that... If 1-5 books, really better dun order from Akadot. I have no problems clearing with kastam from Akadot, ordered from them like 6 times already.

Too bad you are at Selangor, if not we can share/stack on the same shipping! ^__^;;
  2. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Aarin: Wow you are so lucky. Do you receive letter from Kastam everytime or do you're parcels get delivered to your doorstep everytime? If Kastam don't detain your parcel then I really wanna try ordering some books from akadot ^^
  3. kyuuka
    kyuuka
    hmm...I got Junjou romantica at Borders Penang. .__. omg, they seem to be out of stock for Volume 7 T___T
  4. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    kyuuka@ you can order vol 7 online ^^
  5. kyuuka
    kyuuka
    @Hime-sama? Eh? Really? T___T But I don't really know how. *is really stupid when if comes to on9 purchasing* *sigh* Might need to learn someday.
  6. sef
    sef
    @kyuuka: you may ask Borders Penang to transfer Junjou Volume 7 for you
    They have plenty of stocks here in KL/ PJ.
    I was pissed cuz I went book hunting earlier- both JR (edit: it's vol.12...not 13) & Ze vol. 5 both were sold out.
  7. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @sef: JR vol13 is out at Borders? I know it was totally sold out online. Went Borders Penang dun have also =x I thought they haven't ordered ZE Vol 5 to Borders, but I got that volume anyway from Akadot with many other orders ^^;;;

@Hime-sama: I never had one time Kastam detained my orders from Akadot. The Kastam officer told me last time when I kena the extra fee and tax thing from Yesasia.com some random concert dvd... "You kena beli dengan EMS" (You have to buy it through EMS) to totally avoid going to office for question. They will still check your books but at least they wont detain it... But do order wisely too, like dun order books that has openly sexual text or graphics XD Thank goodness many yaoi manga is not like that. So yeah, Akadot shipping got delivered to my doorstep everytime and I just need to sign it at my doorstep to receive it.

@kyuuka: I visit Borders Penang regularly, at least once a month... you have to go to the small counter just behind the manga shelf and asked the person to get it in stock for you~ They normally order from KL branch. Dun be shy cuz they always are very helpful. Special order will be charged RM5 extra though (those no plans to re-order from Borders). I dun recommend u to buy online for one book if you can order it from Borders. Check with them if they got stock in their stock room in Penang, if not ask them for restock will do.
  8. sef
    sef
    @Aarin: opsie, sorry with the typo error, my fingers were suppose to type vol.12. it's vol.12.
  9. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @sef: Oh ya...I meant Vol12 as well, the dark green cover one XD I was also looking for it since last month >.<;;;
  10. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    aarin: You can buy junjo vol 12 at bookdepository..they still got stock and free shipping some more --> Junjo Romantica: v. 12 by Shungiku Nakamura, Shungiku Nakamura - 9781427817891 at The Book Depository
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast